“Best BBQ and Beer in Binghamton”

Food & Fire BBQ Taphouse
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The FOOD & FIRE experience is based on providing world-class service, great food and drink, and a fun environment. Our knowledgeable staff will ensure that you enjoy your visit, and help you select from perfectly-paired food and drink options. Our mouth-watering BBQ is perfectly prepared with house-made rubs and sauces, smoked "low and slow" with a cherry-hickory blend. You are sure to enjoy the signature BBQ offerings, influenced by different regional BBQ styles, as well as other unique menu items. We offer one of the region's most expansive beer lists, with a focus on featuring the world's best small batch/craft beers. Whether you're a lager-lover, a hop-head, or just looking to try something new, you are sure to find the perfect brew on tap at FOOD & FIRE.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Awesome BBQ, delicious hamburgers and biggest selection of beer in the area! This has become our go-to restaurant. Stop looking, try Food and Fire.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

They call themselves BBQ & Taphouse, to us a wonderful combination. Our food was quite good and there were about 40 beers on tap. Each of us at the table ordered the BBQ Taster which gave us two or their BBQ items. Everyone was pleased with their choices and tge serviings were generous. Sides were all good too, Nothing stood out - all good.

Great beer choices

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been to Food and Fire several times recently. The BBQ is good, but my favorite is the burger with pulled pork on top. It is absolutely wonderful. I am at a stage, where I love it so much, I won't try anything else. I guess that makes a statement. I did fail to mention that they have a HUGE beer solution. Worth a try for sure.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I came here for lunch with a friend, both of us trying this new restaurant for the first time. I had the combo lunch special (1/2 Quinoa Salad and BBQ chicken) and added Shrimp to my salad for just $1.50 more. The meal was tasty and the service very friendly.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

A new restaurant in town - and a barbeque one - that's new for our upstate NY area. I ate at the restaurant with a group of friends. I had a salad with barbeque chicken. My other friends had different meals but we all felt disappointed. My salad was ok but the part I was looking forward to was the barbeque chicken. It was pulled chicken which I would not have given to my dog - it was dried up scraps. I did not eat very much of the salad so I brought it home and had my husband taste it (without me saying a word) he thought it was terrible also. I did talk to the owner but unfortunately I guess he has not learned good customer service. His comment "I hope you give us another chance." Not on your life why would I go back when I did not enjoy the meal and since then have heard other people comment on the food and to be honest the comments were not good. It was also very noisy.