“A Must Try” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The FOOD & FIRE experience is based on providing world-class service, great food and drink, and a fun environment. Our knowledgeable staff will ensure that you enjoy your visit, and help you select from perfectly-paired food and drink options. Our mouth-watering BBQ is perfectly prepared with house-made rubs and sauces, smoked "low and slow" with a cherry-hickory blend. You are sure to enjoy the signature BBQ offerings, influenced by different regional BBQ styles, as well as other unique menu items. We offer one of the region's most expansive beer lists, with a focus on featuring the world's best small batch/craft beers. Whether you're a lager-lover, a hop-head, or just looking to try something new, you are sure to find the perfect brew on tap at FOOD & FIRE.
Endwell, New York
“A Must Try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I visited food and fire again this past weekend and I must say that since they launched they have only gotten better. When they first opened there was a lot of not so good word being spread about them and I say chalk it up to a grand opening, and a huge crush of people trying for the first time. Onward though to this most recent visit and I must say it was fabulous.

First we decided to get a table on their patio, and that was such a great time. The weather was perfect and it was enjoyable to eat dinner outside after such a long winter. We started with a couple orders of their wings and I might be crazy but I would rank them in the top five I have ever had. I then opted to order the mountain burger after being advised I wouldn't be able to finish it. It didn't stand a change against me and it was well worth every penny.

If you are a beer fan, this might be your go to place as it seems they have a million choices both on tap and via the bottle.

I must say if you tried this place before and we're not impressed, you need to give it another chance. The only reason I cannot give it five stars is it is on the more expensive side for this area, making it a difficult choice to dine at frequently for a family of four.

Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
Binghamton, New York
“I wanted to like it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I went for lunch with a party of three. Alas, nobody plans to return. Soup the consistency of play dough, cold veggies, non-heathy choices, so-so meat, expensive .... Etc. hopefully they can survive on the bar crowd. But I won't return for the food.

Visited June 2014
New York
“Best BBQ and Beer in Binghamton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Awesome BBQ, delicious hamburgers and biggest selection of beer in the area! This has become our go-to restaurant. Stop looking, try Food and Fire.

• Visited June 2014
Elmira, NY
“Typical BBQ, but great beer selection”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

They call themselves BBQ & Taphouse, to us a wonderful combination. Our food was quite good and there were about 40 beers on tap. Each of us at the table ordered the BBQ Taster which gave us two or their BBQ items. Everyone was pleased with their choices and tge serviings were generous. Sides were all good too, Nothing stood out - all good.

Great beer choices

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
UPstate NY
“Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been to Food and Fire several times recently. The BBQ is good, but my favorite is the burger with pulled pork on top. It is absolutely wonderful. I am at a stage, where I love it so much, I won't try anything else. I guess that makes a statement. I did fail to mention that they have a HUGE beer solution. Worth a try for sure.

• Visited May 2014