“Great Food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Alfred Station, New York
“Great Food.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Overall, a great place to eat out. Great Italian menu. The service was great. I believe they make their own sauce. I thought it was spot on. Not overly acidic nor too sweet. I recommend the Veal Parmesan, if you're into Veal.

Visited June 2014

Galway, New York
“Romana's Italian Kitchen - What Happened????”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have been going to Romana's every weekend for years - we went this weekend and waited 45 minutes at a table and never got any food - people came in after us and were eating in no time at all - I do not know what happened but I know we will never go back again - They had a special of steamed clams - I guess they had to go out in the ocean and get them!! Our regular order wasn't anything strange either - that should of been out in no time at all - never got our soup - nothing but water!! The place has really gone down hill on service.
Food has always been good.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Lori A
Gloversville, New York, United States
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This restaurant is a well established business in the area. It has the best Italian food at reasonable prices. I always have leftovers to bring home. The owners success at this establishment, prompted him to open a steakhouse close by called Sam's Steakhouse. It is just as family friendly and delicious as well.

Visited June 2014
Albany, New York
“Down home italian”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Extensive menu and excellent food. Fir a quick bite to a full family take out. On time and the price is right excellent value for the money

Branford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hard to Beat”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Needed a heart-healthy dinner. The broiled haddock without butter was superb, and the portion was enormous. The restaurant was full, and noisy, a little loud for my sensitive ears.

Visited May 2014