“Family or WeekDay Fun”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Family or WeekDay Fun”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Muscoot Farm is a great local run farm. I have been taking my kids, now age 2 and 5, to the farm since they were babies. They can get much closer to the animals that have been able to at other places. The staff at the farm is also excellent. If you have the chance to talk to any of them they're all very knowledgeable and love what they do. They really get into telling the kids about what they do and about the animals when asked. My daughter has done the farm camp three years in a row and even though she loves getting dressed up in pretty dresses, the week at the farm is one of her all-time favorites of the year! I love taking the kids here for a couple of hours during the week to view the animals watch the baby animals grow that we saw when they were so small and just to run around and have fun. Hopefully when they get a little bit older we can explore the trails even more. Several times a year they do story time for toddlers which is captivated both my kids and gives us an excuse to go to the farm even if we've been there a few days that week already! There are always so many activities going on, the holiday celebrations they have are excellent and very kid oriented. I have also how to birthday parties there one inside and one outside the staff again, was fantastic. And the venue is perfect for kids. Every season brings something great: pumpkin picking, hayrides, ice cream making, ornament making, 4H celebration...and FARMERS MARKET!! The farmers market at Muscoot Farm is one of my favorites!!!! This is really a great place to just walk around with anyone not just kids. You really can't beat the price, a donation towards the running of the farm!

Visited April 2014

Yorktown Heights, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lovely Farm”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Whenever my grandkids are in town, we go over to Muscoot. They love to explore the stables and barns, check out the animals and their babies and just to run free. In summer, there is a lovely herb garden. The historic buildings are quite old and there are lots of learning experiences. A nice, low-key, relaxing experience for young and old alike.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lorac1127
Somers, NY
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“A day on the farm”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Muscoot never fails to please and we return there with our 5 year old daughter on a regular basis. In the warmer months, a Sunday farmer's market is a real draw. Check it out!

Visited October 2013
White Plains, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun for All Ages”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We visited Muscoot Farm with my elderly Mother in law. Although we didn't bring any children, we thoroughly enjoyed the variety of animals and the fresh air. The history of the farm and the house tour is also interesting.

Visited September 2013
Honolulu
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great family place - a piece of history in westchester”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

I used to go to camp at Muscoot as a kid. 30 years later, my wife and I took our 18 month old daughter there. We had a great time checking out the animals and the historical buildings and farm equipment. Great place

Visited August 2013