Rudding Park Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Imperial Hotel(Harrogate)
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)
4,883 results
All reviewsclocktower restaurantthe clock tower restaurantspa roomnew winggolf breakfollifoot wingmolton brown toiletrieshappy birthdayevery member of staffspecial occasionon arrivalbottle of champagneroll top bathfrom start to finishamazing hotelnothing is too much troubleupgraded to a suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We had not been here for quite a while.
I impulsively booked us a night at it after doing the same at The Devonshire Arms the previous week.
We paid about £170 for one night which included a £37 food allowance each for the evening meal, full breakfast as well included.
In our "deal" we also received a chilled bottle of Prosecco .....nice!

On arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant porter who attended to our luggage and showed us to our room after we had checked in.
He explained how things worked in the room etc to us, we were in the new wing.
We were given a complimentary upgrade to this type of room as well.......many thanks.
i actually prefer the older rooms as they are more traditional, hubby likes the new ones more.
We have previously stayed in both types.
The checking in process was swiftly done and the lady on reception was very nice and friendly.
The room was large and comfortable, the roll top bath is just fantastic,
Top notch toiletries are supplied too.
The bed are so large and comfy, the linen on them perfect as well.

I have a bit of a thing about cleanliness, and I always think how spot on the standards are here.
I have never seen a cleaner hotel than this one.
House keeping are a credit to the place,
The two ladies we bumped into along the corridors greeted us cheerily and wished us a good day.

This hotel is set in lovely surroundings and it is very pleasant to wander around the grounds.
I have reviewed the restaurant part of our stay here separately.
My 5 star ratings are based on the hotel side of things.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank whatnamecaniuse
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Loved it here. This place is total chill out! Everything was lovely in our room. I was pregnant so couldnt have the champers which came with the room so they sorted me out a big tin of fudge! We ate in the restaurant which was nice.....not amazing but good. Its not far in to Harrogate so we had a drive in. It misses a pool but the hotel is lovely.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R W
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We went to Rudding park hotel has a treat from my son for my birthday,I can only say this is the nicest and most friendly hotel we have stayed in,we were in the folifoot rooms we had a free bottle of champagne waiting for us, our the room was very nice and very hi-tech,a very large tv and a very nice bathroom and shower,we had a steak in the clocktower restaurant,it was the nicest steak we have ever eaten we went to the spa it was very relaxing,there is a golf club and the grounds are beutifull..

Room Tip: go for the Folifoot rooms very nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeithH900
Reviewed 12 June 2013

A lovely hotel with brilliant service. The room was fantastic, the best I've been in and the bathroom was unbelievable with it's massive free standing bath. The staff were great. The food in the restaurant was very nice, all but a bit expensive, but you expect that. I was a little bit underwhelmed with the spa, as there is no pool and the area is very small. However, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the treatment that I had was really good and relaxing. The hotel is in beautiful grounds which we explored and I really loved the big roaring open fire in the Reception area. I would definitely recommend this hotel for couples, however, probably rather a waste to take children as they don't enjoy those small luxuries.

Room Tip: I don't think there will be a bad room here.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Our second visit to this lovely hotel we were treated to a Follifoot suite which was very impressive. Staff very attentive and helpful including the manager. Food seemed to have improved and seemed larger portions. Breakfast on our patio was - well - impressive.
The gardens are delightful at this time of year with the rhoddies in full bloom.
Definately will return. Imp.......... you get the drift.

Room Tip: Follifoot suite if your budget allows
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple