Rudding Park Hotel
Rudding Holiday Park(Follifoot)(Great Value!)
US$360
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$99
PremierInn.com
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
Travelodge Harrogate West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$122
Orbitz.com
US$52
Travelodge Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
    US$59
    • Restaurant
    The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
    US$71
    4,911 results
    All reviewsclocktower restaurantthe clock tower restaurantspa roomnew winggolf breakfollifoot wingmolton brown toiletrieshappy birthdayevery member of staffspecial occasionon arrivalbottle of champagneroll top bathfrom start to finishamazing hotelnothing is too much troubleupgraded to a suite
    Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I brought my boyfriend to Rudding Park for his birthday in May, following my brother's high praise and recommendation.
    Suffice to say, this place did not disappoint!..
    After I had accidentally booked a twin room using the online booking system, I decided to call the hotel direct to rectify my mistake. The reservations team were lovely and so efficient. Within minutes I was informed that everything was in order and subsequently asked if we were staying for an occasion - I informed the lady on the phone that it was my boyfriends birthday, and was told that the team at Rudding would do everything possible to ensure we had a special stay... Naturally I assumed that this was just a standard line, fed to me as part of stringent staff training or something similar.. This was not the case AT ALL.
    Having arrived at the hotel 3 hours before allocated check in time (I had booked a private golf lesson with one of the pros as a surprise for my other half), we were told being early was no problem and our room was in-fact ready. We were then informed that we had been upgraded to a spa room with an enormous jacuzzi bath and gorgeous patio terrace, which of course was a lovely surprise!! Furthermore a bottle of complimentary rose cava was waiting for us in the room - what more could you want when you've got an hour to kill while your other half's at the golf club!..
    I also treated myself to a facial which I have to say was really fantastic, the girls pay great attention to every detail, making sure everything was tailored to me and just how I wanted.
    Dinner was lovely, the steak was having an off-night I think as ours were quite chewy, we also overheard a few of the surrounding couples complaining. However I certainly wouldnt cite it as a reason to mark this place down, it definitely seemed like a one-off and our starters and desserts were truly amazing!.. The only other thing was that the staff did not take the supplement I had already paid, off of the meal; so we were charged for the whole thing. Although when we realised this and informed staff shortly after we had left, it was rectified immediately and they apologised profusely.. Again not a big deal, and it was quickly sorted!
    Really can't recommend this place enough, the grounds are beautiful and immaculate, the buildings are spotless and the staff are truly delightful! We will certainly be staying again!

• Stayed: May 2013
    Reviewed 4 July 2013

I took my husband here for the weekend for his 60 birthday. I could not fault this hotel, the staff where so polite and helpful. Our waiters Adorito and Vincent deserve a mention they where brilliant. This hotel is worth a visit .

• Stayed: June 2013
    1  Thank Lilian1948
    Reviewed 2 July 2013

The whole experience of a visit to Rudding Park is always terrific, mainly due to the excellence of the staff. Their 100% commitment to making their guests as comfortable and as happy as possible shines through. Rooms are comfortable, spacious, quiet, beautifully decorated and you can be guaranteed of a quality sleep.

I could sing its praises for many more paragraphs but if you haven't been then so make the effort, it is so worth it! The golf course is terrific, the spa is wonderful, the restaurant is yummy, you're only a few miles from Harrogate...there's no excuse!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
    Reviewed 2 July 2013

We were warmly welcomed upon arrival and found all the staff polite, helpful and genuinely keen to make our stay a wonderful experience. The food was excellent, particularly the pastries and variety of breads, and the restaurant staff were friendly and attentive. Despite being a large hotel, there is a warm atmosphere. I enjoyed it so much that I took my daughter, and this second visit was just as good and even better than the first, having been given an upgrade to a suite!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
    Reviewed 2 July 2013

Wonderful staff, service, room, and restaurant. From our initial greeting at reception to check out our experience was the best. Stephen, manager of guest services was most helpful throughout our stay. The food was excellent and the service may have been the best I've ever experienced anywhere.
    We certainly will return if in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
    RuddingPark, Manager at Rudding Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for writing such a lovely review. You have made Stephen’s day by giving him a special mention, we are delighted that you felt so welcome and pleased that you will be returning.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rudding Park when you’re next in Yorkshire – hopefully soon!

With kind regards