“Decent food but really overpriced and limited selections.”
Review of ADK Cafe

ADK Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Keene
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this small little bakery/cafe/store a few times to buy basic grocery items. Their stock is limited and everything is double the price of a supermarket. And that is ok, it isn't their main business.

We finally ate breakfast today and was not surprised to see their steep prices. However what got my goat was one of the kids asking for a small side of almonds which had been served to his sibling; we were asked to pay another $2 for it (1 oz) after just shelling out $33. And that is ok too. They charge what they charge!

But what was most annoying was the cold uninterested demeanor of the hostess.

I would not recommend this place unless you are in a pinch.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

And I left with a heck of a lot more... I bought a shaker lemon pie, a spiced cider and so on...
When we got home we dug into the beautiful pie. Very good. If I’m being 100% honest, the crust was a tiny bit tough, but the filling was divine. Obviously the crust was a minor factor in my review.
The guy at the counter was super nice as well. They also bake fresh bread!

1  Thank katrinangel2
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped at the ADK Market hungry on a winter afternoon and soon became sated. The corned beef Reuben on homemade bread with a creamy savory special sauce and homemade sour kraut really hit the spot. I had a delicious apple muffin with nice tasty morsels of real apple baked in, to go with a tasty coffee, and my meal is complete.

1  Thank DukeAlumTenter
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We were hungry after a long hike...boy did the ADK deliver something that was much needed and pretty amazing. We were extremely pleased with our host (I can't remember her name, but she was awesome!!), the food was great, service top notch, and the terrasse was very cute. We will stop there if we're ever in the area after hiking.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

The ADK Café closed its restaurant location in Keene in October. Some of the menu items they were preparing are still available for purchase (take-away) from the ADK Market four doors down.

3  Thank Joy S

Been to ADK Cafe? Share your experiences!