“I'll have one of each, please!”

Dartbrook Rustic Goods
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Keene
More attraction details
Owner description: Dartbrook Rustic Goods is the third generation of an Adirondack furniture making business dating back to 1920. The store is located in the old General Store building in beautiful downtown Keene, NY. We offer the largest selection of authentic rustic furniture and home furnishings made in the North Country, together with a wide variety of antiques, rugs and unique Adirondack goods.
Brooklyn, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I'll have one of each, please!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

If money was no object, I would buy every single item in the store. Absolutely beautiful and authentic selection of rustic wares from heavy wood furniture to Pendleton blankets to antlers to vintage globes. Stayed at the adjacent Dartbrook Lodge for 3 days and visited the store every day I was there discovering new treasures every time. Ended up buying a few items, including a beautiful silver ring with tiger eye stone. A great place to explore, get inspired and take home some mementos from the mountains.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tell_The_Bees

Rochester, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“OMG”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Absolutely stunning. I am an interior designer, buyer, & visual merchandiser, & have 35 yrs experience in the furniture business, & my father was in the business for 30+ yrs as well. I have RARELY seen more amazing talent for craftsmanship & presentation. I think I said WOW ery 5 seconds. My husband is a cabinetmaker & he was equally impressed & surprised & riveted. Then we stumbled upon the Dartbrook Lodge & it almost brought me to tears with it's perfection. This is nowhere near the level of he kitsch that is usually found in such tourist places. This is ART. Every piece. It took my breath away, & I am very jaded with this sort of thing. Kudos & bless you, the owners/creators.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PaulaandJack
Pinehurst, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Stop in if only to get great ideas.”
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

This store is on the same site as the Dartbrook Lodge. Stay at the great place and stop in to pick up some things to take home to remind you of your trip. If you don't buy anything else, at least pick up a pack of their fireplace scent incense. It's the best I've found. They burn it in the rooms before you check in to give you that rustic feel in your room.

1 Thank Kurt H
New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“The one store to stop at "and shop" on the way to Lake Placid”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I simply love how the owners of this store complement rustic furniture with chic and fun accessories.

They don't mind you browsing and if your budget is not for a gorgeous "grand breakfront" they will gladly help you pick out some great frames of pillows for your house.

Don't miss their rug collection.

Visited August 2012