“What A Find!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Keene Valley B&B and Inns
brooklyn,ny
“What A Find!”
Reviewed 28 July 2008

I wanted to hike the trails around Keene Valley on my routine getaway from NYC. I called both Keene Valley Lodge and Trails End B&B but they were booked. No other places in Keene Valley reviewed by Tripadvisor. Google search engine brought Snow Goose B&B and I booked 2 nights. I had no idea what to expect . But I found a gem. It is easy to miss a small sign at the entrance to the property. Unlike most other lodges in the area (located right by the road), the beatiful huge old house is hidden in the canopy. Every little detail in the interior of the house is carefully thought of by the two friendly hosts, Amy and Wayne. For example, an old restored piano, antique furniture accessories in the guests room. My bedroom was very spacious. It had charming fireplace with candles and rustic-style comfortable bed.
Now, breakfasts...Unfortunately I speak no French. If I did I would be obligated to give Amy the greatest compliment a French chef would deserve. Every dish was just art. There was another couple in B&B and we all felt like getting personal attention.
I told Amy that I was suprised the Inn had not been reviewed yet. Amy explained that they opened just a month ago. Last but not least: the Snow Goose Inn is strategically located in the area that
can give Denali NP and Canadian Rockies a run for their money!
I loved the Snow Goose. I love Adirondack High Peaks.

• Liked — friendly hosts
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keene Valley
#3 of 4 in Keene Valley
ADK Trail Inn
ADK Trail Inn
#1 of 1 in Upper Jay

Been to Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast

Property: Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast
Address: 1433 Nys Route 73, Keene Valley, NY 12943-1803
Region: United States > New York > Keene Valley
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Keene Valley
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.