“Gluten Free Menu” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Noon Mark Diner

Noon Mark Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palatine, Illinois
“Gluten Free Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We ate brunch at the Noon Mark after a sunrise photoshoot. We were out and about at 4AM so you can imagine how hungry we were when we stopped to eat at 9:30.

The service was very friendly and the restaurants is a cute little diner. Best of all, they have a GF menu. I was craving carbs so I ordered GF pancakes as well as bacon and a fried egg. My egg, bacon and coffee were divine. Unfortunately, my GF pancakes were under-cooked and had a funny almost metallic flavor.

I'm going to blame that on myself - I should have said something and gotten something else. I'm so grateful that they have a GF menu, I would eat here again and try french toast, or a cinnamon roll.

Definitely try this place out...

• Visited May 2014

Niagara Falls, New York
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Had 4 wonderful meals. Mindy has the place clicking. Bonnie was great. Looking forward to a return trip. Highly recommend stopping here. Great pies and fast service. Very friendly people.

• Visited April 2014
Schenectady, New York
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend stopping at the Noon Mark Diner anytime you are going through Keene on your way to the Adirondack high peaks or to Lake Placid. The food and service is excellent. I have eaten here over a dozen times and have never been disappointed. I can't wait to go back again.

• Visited March 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Nice restaurant in a small town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

If you are driving to or from Lake Place to I-87 you will likely pass by the Noon Mark Diner. We had homes in Connecticut and the 1000 Islands region of New York and frequently passed the diner. We always stop. My wife loves the quiches and I enjoy almost everything they make. The pies are really good and people load up on them.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Luzerne, New York
“The place for Cin Buns!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Driving to Lake Placid on Rt 73 this Diner is about 15 miles before you get to LP. If you like home made breads, pies, rolls and especially cinnamon buns you must stop here!

Visited February 2014