I stayed here once a few years ago and yes, I will admit, it could use some updating in certain areas, but all and all, for what you pay, it's a great experience. My kids were really young at the time, so we can only do so much with them. We went for Halloween weekend and it wasn't enough time. I just booked about 15 rooms between my friends and I for next summer for a week. We all can't wait to get together and let the kids enjoy a nice family vacation. My whole family will have a week long vacation, all inclusive for the less money than plane tickets would cost. I wouldn't go back, yet tell 60 other people to join us, if I didn't think it was worth it. For those complaining, if you don't like it, don't go, no one is forcing you. Not to mention, it's a DUDE RANCH, not a high class resort. The experience is what you make of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Dude Ranch. Packages include Room, Meals, Activities & Entertainment. Choice from Restaurants plus a Food Court for lunch and Free Snack Bar from 11am to 11pm. Horseback Riding, Hayrides, Indoor & Outdoor Pools with Doubleflume Waterslides, Kids Playground, Bouncing Pillow, Mini-Golf & More. Family Fun at Afforable Rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinegrove Ranch And Family Resort
- Pinegrove Ranch & Family Hotel Kerhonkson
- Pinegrove Ranch Resort