we just spent a week at pinegrove and had a great time. the room we stayed in was updated from last year and looked a lot nicer. there was as always plenty to do for the kids. The wranglers have spent a lot of time and effort opening up trails that have been closed for years, which is really a nice change. The barn and the horse looked great(which I think is the reason you come to a dude ranch, not for the rooms). All the staff at the hotel and the barn were very friendly and helpful. If you are looking to stay in a 5 star resort , this isn't the place for you . But if you are looking to stay in a small family friendly hotel that is affordable and fun stay here. Only complaint I had was they did away with the 24 hour coffee and slushies. being someone who gets up early I like to make my own coffee at my own time. It was nice to walk down to the lobby and grab a cup and go. And the slushies were a favorite of my kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Dude Ranch. Packages include Room, Meals, Activities & Entertainment. Choice from Restaurants plus a Food Court for lunch and Free Snack Bar from 11am to 11pm. Horseback Riding, Hayrides, Indoor & Outdoor Pools with Doubleflume Waterslides, Kids Playground, Bouncing Pillow, Mini-Golf & More. Family Fun at Afforable Rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinegrove Ranch And Family Resort
- Pinegrove Ranch & Family Hotel Kerhonkson
- Pinegrove Ranch Resort