The resort itself is dated and a bit run down -- but the staff and abundance of activities more than make up for it. Wrangler Mike takes great care of the horses and ensures the guests have a wonderful experience. We chose Pinegrove for the horseback riding, and were not disappointed. My daughter who is a horse-crazy seven year old was able to trail ride every day, and even joined the walk/trot ride! She also enjoyed climbing the rock wall, jumping on the bouncy pillow, and going on hay rides. The day camp program was fun, the staff caring and professional, and the hours flexible. The program had my daughter asking, "Can I go to camp again today?" which allowed my husband and I a chance to gallop off on the advanced rides. If you are looking for an upscale resort, Pinegrove is not for you. But if you like rustic accommodations, high octane fun, and wonderful trail riding, Pinegrove is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Dude Ranch. Packages include room, meals, activities & entertainment. Choice from restaurants plus a food court for lunch and free snack bar from 11am to 11pm. Horseback riding, hayrides, indoor & outdoor pools with double flume water slides, kids playground, bouncing pillow, mini-golf & more. Family fun at affordable rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinegrove Ranch And Family Resort
- Pinegrove Ranch & Family Hotel Kerhonkson
- Pinegrove Ranch Resort