I attended my family reunion at the Pinegrove Ranch the weekend of July 17-19, 2009 and I can't say enough about this resort! First off, please don't listen to any negative reviews on this place!!!! This was our 7th annual reunion and our absolute best yet. My cousin and I are in charge of scouting out and booking the resort to hold these reunions and I can honestly say our search has ended with the Pinegrove. We'll be coming back year after year after year, that's for sure. The service was first rate, from the front desk to the dining room staff, housekeeping, bartenders, lifeguards and of course, Cowboy Denny, who made our stay easy and fun with non-stop entertainment. I stayed in one of the Wyoming rooms which was roomy and clean, the air conditioning worked well and the water was nice and hot when needed! I could go on and on about the amenities: the cocktail party each night was great, we even had Karaoke one night! There are ping-pong tables and pool tables scattered about; live music in the Silver Dollar Saloon upstairs and a DJ with dancing in the disco downstairs; an indoor pool and mini-golf; the outdoor pool was terrific with the 2 water slides and plenty of lounge chairs in and out of the sun; hula-hoop contests and egg tosses. Did I mention the horseback riding, racquet ball and rock climbing? Too much fun and I know I'm leaving out lots of things available to do! The food was very good and we enjoyed breakfast and dinner in the dining room each day while lunch was served at the "food court" offering sandwiches, pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers, french fries and ice cream (these snack bars were open practically all day and night for snacks which was perfect for the kids). I can't say what I liked best because the whole experience was wonderful and we all had a great time - there were approx. 45 of us ranging in age from 2 years old to 82 years old and every age in between! I don't think any of us had any complaints!!! Don't hesitate booking your stay here, you will not be disapopinted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Dude Ranch. Packages include Room, Meals, Activities & Entertainment. Choice from Restaurants plus a Food Court for lunch and Free Snack Bar from 11am to 11pm. Horseback Riding, Hayrides, Indoor & Outdoor Pools with Doubleflume Waterslides, Kids Playground, Bouncing Pillow, Mini-Golf & More. Family Fun at Afforable Rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinegrove Ranch & Family Hotel Kerhonkson
- Pinegrove Ranch And Family Resort
- Pinegrove Ranch Resort