This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. This hotel has so much potential and is huge. It is very obvious that the owner puts no effort in updating the facility. The rugs are disgusting and old. The smell through out is horrible. The rugs are old and stained and in certain areas bunched up. There seem to be a big restaurant that was not open at anytime that we were there. There was no coffee available to the guest unless you wanted to pay for it. The area outside of the indoor pool area looked disgusting. You can tell at one time this place was beautiful but now it has chipped paint, holes, old furniture, horrible windows and the list goes on. When I made my way to the spa I was shocked that area was so nice that it didn't even look like it belonged to the building. When I left this facility I felt dirty. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The sad part is the view is so beautiful this time of the year that they could probably get more guest if they made the hotel more welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hudson Valley Resort & Spa is a premier resort destination in the Hudson Valley Catskills region. Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Shawangunk Mountains and surrounded by gorgeous Catskill views, we offer a challenging 18-hole championship golf course, full service health spa, and a state of the art conference center.Set on more than 400 wooded acres adjacent to Minnewaska State Park, this recently renovated historic Catskill Resort offers 270 rooms and suites and 41,000 sq. ft. of luxurious conferencing, ballrooms, meeting and banquet space. Our spectacular setting is enhanced by a challenging, 18-hole, par 71 championship golf course which is as demanding as it is beautiful. After the 18th hole, relax with a visit to our European health Spa. Treatments range from Swedish, Hot Stone, and sports massages to European facials and hair and body treatments. Other resort amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, Tennis Courts, Fitness Centers, Basketball Courts, Arcade Center, Children's Playground, Mini-Golf and More!Centrally located in the heart of the Shawangunks, surrounded by the fabled Catskill Mountains, and perfectly situated for enjoying all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Hudson Valley Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hudson Valley Hotel Kerhonkson
- Hudson Valley Resort And Spa Kerhonkson