I usually don't write reviews but this time I had to. WOW! We had such a great time here at the New Years celebration hosted by Impressa Club. As soon as we came in the lobby had a DIY coffee stand with cookies (which were amazing, I highly recommend the chocolate chip!)
We were quickly approached, and given keys and directions to our room. We unpacked, and spent some time in the gym/sauna, which was quite nice. Later at night we joined everyone for a delicious dinner, and a show in the hotel room a bit later.
My kids were worried they would be bored or not know anybody, but they soon made friends with the other 20+ kids in the resort, and I ironically was starting to get worried because I barely saw them at all. They really enjoyed the snow tubing outside the hotel, and the campfire organized by Impressa Club one of the nights, with the fire-grilled kebabs and wine.
New Years night was unforgettable, everyone had a great time, everything was included, and needless to say the bottles we brought with us in case there wasn't enough provided, never had to be opened. And just when I was starting to get tired around 4-5am a cook in the back started making omelets (free).
Oh, and we also went snowboarding nearby during the day. And my kids are teenagers more or less, but I noticed there were activities organized for younger children to take part in as well.
I might be forgetting some stuff as I was drinking most of the time, but I definitely remember having a great time, the entire time, and would recommend coming here strongly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hudson Valley Resort & Spa is a premier resort destination in the Hudson Valley Catskills region. Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Shawangunk Mountains and surrounded by gorgeous Catskill views, we offer a challenging 18-hole championship golf course, full service health spa, and a state of the art conference center.Set on more than 400 wooded acres adjacent to Minnewaska State Park, this recently renovated historic Catskill Resort offers 270 rooms and suites and 41,000 sq. ft. of luxurious conferencing, ballrooms, meeting and banquet space. Our spectacular setting is enhanced by a challenging, 18-hole, par 71 championship golf course which is as demanding as it is beautiful. After the 18th hole, relax with a visit to our European health Spa. Treatments range from Swedish, Hot Stone, and sports massages to European facials and hair and body treatments. Other resort amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, Tennis Courts, Fitness Centers, Basketball Courts, Arcade Center, Children's Playground, Mini-Golf and More!Centrally located in the heart of the Shawangunks, surrounded by the fabled Catskill Mountains, and perfectly situated for enjoying all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hudson Valley Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hudson Valley Hotel Kerhonkson
- Hudson Valley Resort And Spa Kerhonkson