“Personalized service and a large variety of good wines”
Review of Treleaven Wines

Treleaven Wines
More attraction details
Owner description: Thirty-years in the making, Treleaven invites you to a wine and event destination on the east side of Cayuga Lake! Experience fun, family-friendly events under our premier event and music venue, The Hangtime. Enjoy a tasting of award-winning wines with our friendly and knowledgeable tasting room staff. We may specialize in buttery Chardonnays and sweet Rieslings, but we produce wine for every taste and every style including Gewürztraminer, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Meritage! For those non-wine drinkers, we have rotating taps of the area's best local craft beers. Browse our extensive gift shop featuring wine accessories, locally made gourmet cheese, home décor, gift baskets and more. Whether you’re visiting us to drink Finger Lakes wine and enjoy live music on a Friday or are coming for a wedding or a corporate event, you’re sure to have a relaxing and memorable time. We are your #backyard!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stopped by this winery today for a tasting, and we walked away an hour later with 3 bottles and a wealth of knowledge. Chris poured us a variety of wines, including a dry rose, chardonnay, a reserve Cabernet and Riesling. We also sampled some additional dry reds. Chris is an expert and obviously a foodie, each wine tasting came with possible food pairing suggestions. He was very descriptive with the wines, instructing us to take three slow sips and see if we could pick out cherry pie filling flavors or creme brûlée flavors for example. He answered all questions thoroughly and truly made our experience memorable. It's obvious he has a passion for the wines he pours. We liked nearly every wine we tried. I was not a fan of the Meritage, for instance. However, I did like everything else, including the whites and Rieslings. I'm normally a dry red kinda girl, so I was impressed. The winery also has a little gift shop with some local cheese, wine bottle stoppers, napkins etc. Apparently in the summer they have live music and food in the back field. I will be back, perhaps for the herb and wine festival or e chocolate festival.

All reviews
"concert"
"ny"
"lake"

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I've been trying to get to these for about 2 years and I keep forgetting, but I've been a couple of times this year and it's so fun and relaxing. You can do tasting in the tasting room, buy breads, jams etc too and they have a local restaurant come in and sell food. Fun time.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Nice tasting room. Helpfull staff. Like most small wineries, both in the Finger Lakes region, as well as Virginia and North Carolina, the prices are high compared to mass produced wines sold in supermarkets.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

My favorite wine here is the gewurztraminer. I don't know what they do, but it is just superb. It is a bit in the boonies, but its a very pleasant drive out there.