“Pasta Night”

Add it.
Martino's Pizza Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Cjheck out the pasta night...Its Monday or Tuesday not quite sure...Great meal for the money and it includes everything from salad to dessert! Well worth the money for the variety of pasta dishes offered.

1  Thank Loretta3572
There are newer reviews for Martino's Pizza Restaurant

Reviewed 2 May 2013

What can I say but since 1989 my wife and I have enjoyed meals here. The Chicken Sorrentino is the best by far. I've often tried it at other restaurants but Tony, the owner has the best by far. One of our favorite places. And two of his waitress's have been there as long as we've been going. That says something for a restaurant in my book.

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Well, I have to revise some comments I made about a year ago regarding the food at Martino's. Yes, it is still over priced, but now the food has taken a turn for the worse. I ordered take-out consisting of: 1 meatball hero- SOGGY, and two pizza slices- SALTY! The cost was $18.52. I will not be back!

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Food is consistently good whether it's for a slice of pizza or a sit down dinner. My favorite is the eggplant rollatini. The eggplant is nicely seasoned and tender. Currently they provide you with free cocktail shrimp with your dinner. Their garlic & spinich rolls are very tasty too. We have been going to Martino's for years and although we moved from Kings Park 10 years ago, we still make the trip back. It is one of our favorite restaurants. Prices are very reasonable also.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

The pizza is good, however, we ate dinner there another night and were hoping we could get a nice salad. The house salad consists of iceberg lettuce - nothing spectacular and for that reason I will not go back there for dinner.