“Great find! Old time diner with delicious food”
Review of Professor's Diner

Professor's Diner
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Kings Park
Cuisines: American
Long Island - NY
“Great find! Old time diner with delicious food”
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

Found this diner on restaurant.com. Was searching for new breakfast place and stumbled upon this great place. Place was full of memorabilia and lots of st pattys day decor. Staff was great and food was delicious.

Commack,Long Island,New York
“Wed.,Jan.2,'13”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Went in for a 'take out',Gyro,@$6.50,>> it was,mostly, lettuce,w/a couple of tomato slices,and,very little meat.Seemed, like, a 'lettuce sandwich',on Pita bread!

>>got it home,and,found,mostly, lettuce,a couple,of tomatoe,slices,and,very,little meat!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank RICHB351
Port Jefferson Station, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where you can find a touch of LOVE!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I've been to Professor's Diner for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have been completely satisfied each and every visit. There are only a few eating places I've been to that transport me to a time when I remember great home cooked food, great service and a family atmosphere full of genuine love and appreciation for their customers and that certainly is Professor's Diner. My most memorable time was when I was with my entire family celebrating and we never felt rushed and there was never a lack of service. I would definitely recommend Professor's if you want your children to experience old fashioned good food and great people in an atmosphere that brings you back to when you were a kid!!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Michelletwin2
East Northport, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cleanliness is their middle name”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I am a property manager and I've seen a lot of restaurants. Professor's Diner is the cleanest food establishment I've ever been to. Their bathrooms are spotless. All the decorations are free of dust. I trust a place that is clean. The food is very, very reasonably priced. We go for breakfast often. The staff is very friendly. I feel a little like I've gone back in time. Real small town feeling. I enjoy the food.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank ElwoodMom
Florida
“Great Choices, Good Food, Great Family Atmosphere and LOVE breakfast!”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

If you are in the KIngs Park area, the Professors Diner should be an option for a bite to eat. Its located down from TJ Maxx on Indian Head Road. The diner is fashioned after an era gone by, thats a GOOD thing, the booths, the down home Kitschy items (many for sale), the "feel" of it. The place is quite busy on Sunday mornings when families and friends alike go for a delicious breakfast. I have eaten here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have also taken my young nieces here as a treat, they really enjoyed all the "things to see" and their meal as well. The food has always been served fresh and hot, staff is always with a smile and friendly. They are attentive and quick to offer up some more coffee or drink. Prices are good, serving sizes as well. I would recommend it and will also return myself. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2012