“A Solid Choice for Mexican Cuisine”

Casa Villa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This restaurant is located in my hometown, and I have now had the opportunity to stop in twice while visiting relatives in the area. Admittedly, this is fast becoming a favorite spot to dine while in town. One of my family members has now ordered the Salmon Casa Villa twice (Broiled salmon in a lemon-butter sauce), and swears by it as one of the best Salmon dishes she has had. Another has had the Pork Chops and said the huge plate of food was delicious. I have indulged in the Enchiladas Suizas (Three enchiladas stuffed with chicken then covered with zesty green tomatillo sauce, melted cheese and sour cream) with a side of Jalapenos, and also Fajitas, all choices very good. This time around, three of us ordered a pitcher of Margarita ($25 fills about 6 glasses). It was well made and the tequila was quite present. This will be a stop again when visiting the area in the future.

1  Thank DaveEB310

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

The best Mexican restaurant in Kingston bar none. I have eaten here with my family many times and every meal has been excellent. This is a family run business and it shows. The owner really cares about his customers.

2  Thank Honch0
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The food there is very good. I love the enchiladas with the mole sauce. We went there for our birthday and we had about 10 people with us. I called the day before and they accommodated us with no problem. The service was great.

1  Thank Catrina P
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We have eaten here several times in the past and always had good food. We got a pitcher of Margaritas which were very good. Our appetizer and entree were cooked well and presented well. After eating the appetizer we had enough of our entree left over for a whole second meal! The service was good and the place is an overall very good Mexican. My only fault is that it lacks ambiance but with such good, plentiful food we'll be back.

1  Thank John18458
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

The greeter/server/bartender wore velour jogging pants. The chips might have been homemade but were cold. The guacamole lacked seasoning. The entrees lacked seasoning and temperature. Meaning they were cold.
I will not revisit.