“Perfecto!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frank Guido's Little Italy

Frank Guido's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank Guido's Little Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 208 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
new york state
“Perfecto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great food and extremely welcoming staff. One of several "sister" restaurants, I went for my birthday dinner and took advantage of their $20 dinner credit on actual birthday. Had a filet of sole francese that was superb, along with angel hair pasta and vegetable. And, birthday cupcake and staff singing "happy birthday". Was very nice for a single. And a very personable female bartender!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sal G, Owner at Frank Guido's Little Italy, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you very much for visiting us at Little Italy for your Birthday and receiving the free dinner up to a $20 value that we offer to all customers the day of their birthday. We are very happy that you enjoyed yourself.

New York State
“Made us feel unwelcomed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Have eaten here many times. Called Saturday to make reservation for Sunday for dinner before a UPAC show. Gentleman who answered (was it the owner?) asked what time. I said about 5:15. He then asked, "Are you going to the show?" I said yes. He then asked how many in my party. I said "two." "I'm sorry. We are all booked." I was dumbfounded. I asked if we would have been taken if we were a party of six! He said no, they were booked. "So why did you ask how many in my party?" "I was curious" was his answer!
How rude and how obvious that he would have had a table if we were more than two!
I will not be back!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank jazzgal24
I would like to apologize for the treatment you received on the phone. We have never taken reservations based on a number of people nor have we started that now. We will definitely address the situation.
Fresno
“one great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

This restaurant was busy,that is a good sign. The bus tour I was on pulled up and this was the place for dinner. We went upstairs and had the choice of fish or chicken , I took chicken. What I got was the finest Chicken Marsala I had ever had. The service was great and parking is plentiful just across the street. So enjoy a great meal you will be glad you did.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sal G, Owner at Frank Guido's Little Italy, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed the chicken marsala and your visit to Little Italy. Thank you.
“Great Food, Great Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Frank Guido's restaurants are all excellent. The food is superb and the waitstaff super friendly. Went with mom for lunch. Location is not the greatest.

Visited August 2012
Sal G, Owner at Frank Guido's Little Italy, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your lunch at Frank Guido's Little Italy.
Stone Ridge, New York, United States
“Decent American Italian, sort of”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

My wife and I ate here about 3 months ago and I guess if you feel The Olive Garden is Italian you might enjoy it. My wife and I were both raised on home made Italian and spent much of lives in the Hoboken, NYC, Northern NJ enjoying real Italian restaurants. We've both eaten in the original Carmine's in NYC a dozen time and each time was a treat. The food here was ok but not worth the price, and it wasn't that pricey. I ordered a Zuppa di Pesce and asked for lobster to be included. The lobster was either way overcooked or not fresh and the Zuppa was bland. I added some crushed pepper, salt, ground pepper, and a some cheese to help it out. My wife ordered rice balls and they were ok, but not great, they didn't seem homemade and her Chicken Francese was just ok, a little bland. I have to say the server was excellent but we both left saying we should have stayed at home and cooked ourselves or have cheated and gone to Adam's and just heated it up at home. With that said, if you do not know home-style, fresh, true Italian you will most likely enjoy it. However, if you know true home cooked Italian, stay home and cook yourself.

• Visited February 2013