“Great Italian Food”

Frank Guido's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank Guido's Little Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Reasonably priced excellent italian food. they serve family style, very large portions for the family. Very expansive menu. Everything that I have tried even the burgers were great.

Sal G, Owner at Frank Guido's Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your visits to Frank Guido's Little Italy and although we specialize in family style dinners we also offer all of our menu items as individual portions as well.

There are newer reviews for Frank Guido's Little Italy

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went again on Saturday March 1. It was my Nieces Birthday and she got her meal free! Not only a free meal, but they give you a Happy Birthday Mug with a cupcake and candle. What a nice idea. The food was once again outstanding. From the appetizers, soup, salad, entree and dessert. Not one complaint from any of us. The food is so good...they give you plently so you have enough to take some home for the next day. If you haven't tried it, I totally suggest you do. The Chicken Parm, Veal Parm, Chicken Marsala are all excellent. Our Waiter Josh was excellent.

Sal G, Owner at Frank Guido's Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Frank Guido's Little Italy for a birthday celebration. We offer a Birthday dinner valued up to $20 for anyone the day of their birthday.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We were at Little Italy twice in February. Once just me and the wife, and the meal was perfect. Zuppa and Chicken Parm were great. We came back with a group of 10 after an event in Kingston, and this was the best Italian meal ever. The food just kept coming, we were astounded. The waiters and bar staff were really efficient and very friendly. This place is well worth a visit.

Thank you very much for your patronage and we are delighted that you enjoyed both your recent visits to Frank Guido's Little Italy. We pride ourselves on the quality and portions of food that we offer as well as our customer service.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great food and extremely welcoming staff. One of several "sister" restaurants, I went for my birthday dinner and took advantage of their $20 dinner credit on actual birthday. Had a filet of sole francese that was superb, along with angel hair pasta and vegetable. And, birthday cupcake and staff singing "happy birthday". Was very nice for a single. And a very personable female bartender!

Sal G, Owner at Frank Guido's Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you very much for visiting us at Little Italy for your Birthday and receiving the free dinner up to a $20 value that we offer to all customers the day of their birthday. We are very happy that you enjoyed yourself.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Have eaten here many times. Called Saturday to make reservation for Sunday for dinner before a UPAC show. Gentleman who answered (was it the owner?) asked what time. I said about 5:15. He then asked, "Are you going to the show?" I said yes. He then asked how many in my party. I said "two." "I'm sorry. We are all booked." I was dumbfounded. I asked if we would have been taken if we were a party of six! He said no, they were booked. "So why did you ask how many in my party?" "I was curious" was his answer!
How rude and how obvious that he would have had a table if we were more than two!
I will not be back!!

2  Thank jazzgal24

I would like to apologize for the treatment you received on the phone. We have never taken reservations based on a number of people nor have we started that now. We will definitely address the situation.