“good value and pleasant environment”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #87 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We enjoyed The service and Heather a terrific waitress. The salad was very fresh and the food tastey. it had been years since I had been to an Olive Garden but am now looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I went to lunch at the Garden ,with my husband, while we were doing our grocery shopping in Kingston. I was surprised to learn they did not offer a lunch special. My lunch was about $20, a little pricey for a strip mall, chain restaurant. The salad they served was mostly iceburg lettuce.Come on ,step into the 21st century, with baby mixed greens. For the future, if I want a descent meal, I will select a restaurant in Rhinebeck or Roundout.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Olive Garden menu is always morphing a little and I enjoy trying the new entrees. Generally speaking the value is quite good for quality received.

My experience involved dining at the bar, the server was gone for a full 10 minutes before returning to the bar. Once there, service was quite good. At the end of the meal, I presented my credit card, and poof, gone for another 10 minutes. I subsequently left cash for the meal and departed.

The service piece was disappointing; but the entree was as advertised.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We could not resist the wine list and their choice of pastas were incredible. I loved it and had the best dinner of my life.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We have been in many Olive Gardens all over the country. This Olive Garden in Kingston was very clean, excellent service and the food was outstanding. Our waitress, Jess, was so friendly and very attentive. We were there with friends we haven't seen for a while and we were there for a long time. We didn't feel rushed to eat and Jess was checking on us long after we paid our bill to make sure we didn't want anything else.

The manager came over to see if we were being taken care of properly and was interested in our answer.

1  Thank cindi m