“No surprises chain restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #73 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 June 2013

What can you say? It is an Olive Garden. Food is good, atmosphere a little noisy, service is good.

STILL my two biggest complaints is;

A-they had caved into PETA and dropped my Veal Parm.
B-in this day and age of obesity, why not have a better selection of diet beverages? And I don't mean two diet colas either by being bribed by coke to offer diet coke and coke zero. How about adding to your quality by getting coke to provide their 100/200 different beverage dispensers????

Reviewed 20 March 2013

This place is great to have a nice dinner with your husband/wife. We went there and had the special and they even let us use the coupons that you find in the local paper ($4.00 off). Everyone is so friendly. It was a great date night out with my husband.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

we are never disappointed great food fabulous service nice variety great initial greeting wonderful experience

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We enjoyed The service and Heather a terrific waitress. The salad was very fresh and the food tastey. it had been years since I had been to an Olive Garden but am now looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I went to lunch at the Garden ,with my husband, while we were doing our grocery shopping in Kingston. I was surprised to learn they did not offer a lunch special. My lunch was about $20, a little pricey for a strip mall, chain restaurant. The salad they served was mostly iceburg lettuce.Come on ,step into the 21st century, with baby mixed greens. For the future, if I want a descent meal, I will select a restaurant in Rhinebeck or Roundout.