Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel in a Non-smoking King room. Furniture was bit old but our room was nice and clean. They need to improve there breakfast. Location was beautyful on top of the hill.Young boy at reception was very kind and helpful told us about restaurant called "Ecce Terra" they had amazing food.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Nickboslovo
STMK2900, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Hello Nickboslovo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel Rodeway Inn Skytop,Kingston. Your comments are very much valued. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We apologize for the breakfast issue you had during your stay. In order to improve our breakfast services we are planning on adding more variety to our breakfast menu.

We would be glad to get another chance to convince you entirely with our service quality.

Denish Patel

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several time. The people there are always very friendly and helpful. The room has always been very clean and comfortable. Its easy to find with several place to eat close by. The guys at the desk named Dann was very quick and helpfull.. Overall an excellent experience for the money that the hotel charges.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dion b
STMK2900, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hello Dion B,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel. It’s a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience during your stay.

I am very happy to see that you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. We pride ourselves in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable during their stay. I will definitely be passing on the kind words to our staff.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I have to admit that I saw many reviews that were disturbing as to the hospitality of this Rodeway Inn. So I walked in to the lobby and saw young boy at the desk and I asked him if I can see the room before I rent one. He was extremely polite and helpful. Room was nice and clean had every thing I needed.
Hairdryer in room was not working and I told front desk and they gave me another one. Breakfast could've been better but I was not really big deal for me. Over all it was a good experience and I would recemonned this place for its beautiful location.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Mackylogranio

Hello Mackylogranio,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay with us. It’s a pleasure to hear you had such a positive experience during your stay.

In addition, your feedback is very important to us and helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay to all our guests.

We look forward to see you again at our hotel soon. We appreciate your comment. Thank you

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The Rodeway Inn hotel is a decent quality. The rooms are clean. The service is polite and good. Breakfast starts at 7:30 am and it is acceptable, i.e. cereal, OJ, coffee, huney bun. That is it. Nothing fancy, but ok. What was not ok is in room heaters. They start and stop working all night long making very difficult or impossible to sleep. With the help of management I was able to reduce noise a little bit. But if you are sensitive to noise choose different hotel. My son was sleeping like a log and said he did not notice anything. Other then that the TV signal is very bad too, so do not plan to watch it. Everything else was fine. The price was very good and if you are on a budget and not planning to watch TV and ok not sleeping half of the night the hotel is acceptable value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dmitri L

Hello Dimtri,

Thank you very much for your time to write a review behalf your most recent stay with our hotel , it means very much to us because we are able to understand our business after listening to the feedback that our guests provide us.

We pride ourselves in the quality of hospitality provided and guarantee that all our guests are equally satisfied as per the standards and quality of the brand. Nonetheless, I apologize for the noisy room heater disturbances during your stay that made you restless and uncomfortable.

We are constantly striving to perform better than other hotels. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Where to start.. At check in, Rudest Desk clerk i have ever encountered in my entire life! There was 2 Indian desk clerks arguing! I said id like to check in and they told me i needed to hold on while they bickered for 5 minutes! Ok fine stuff happens. I finally get checked into the room and the real nightmare begins! The Room was disgusting (Disgusting is an understatement) More like vile. Bathroom-Black mold all around the seams of the shower, tub, and toilet!!! Upon inspection of the room, The beds were ridiculous. Hair and food crumbs all over the sheets, They had clearly not been changed prior to my arrival. Floor had dirt and filth all over it like it hadn't been vacuumed in ages. So i packed my things and returned to the desk. When i informed the desk clerk about my problems he pretty much told me i was a liar and he wouldnt change my room. I insisted he go check for himself but he told me the hair and crumbs in the bed must have been from me and there was no way there was mold in the shower. I told him if he wouldnt switch my room i was checking out now and i was not paying for the whole 10 minutes i was in the room. He told me "I have your money, you're paying for the night regardless and i am not changing your room." I was not going to stay in that room. I found a nice hotel down the street, that was clean and friendly. They still have not refunded me my money for the room and i am currently contesting it with my credit card company. Do not stay at this place! They're rude and the rooms are disgusting! I stayed at the Quality Inn down the road and they were fabulous!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank john s

Hello john s,

Hello I want to apologize very much for all the disturbances you had to face during your visit at our hotel.

I also apologize for all the trouble you went through because of the negative feedback from my staff to you. Thank you for taking your time to write a review as we will do our best to improve our hospitality and service everyday through the suggestions of our valued guests, like you.