“The Stone Soup Food Company is another name for Totally Delicious!”

Stone Soup Food Company
Ranked #89 of 209 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Please list this place. Food is terrific.
Description: Please list this place. Food is terrific.
Hudson, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Stone Soup Food Company is another name for Totally Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Everything I have eaten at The Stone Food Company is incredibly tasty. I always look forward to eating there, and I am always so delighted with whatever I choose on the menu. The food is so, so good! And so good for you, too!
What a treat and a pleasure The Stone Food Company is - in every way!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank LizzyRoss

Saugerties, NY
“Excellent Panini!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

We live just outside of Kingston so we're not in the area much. Today, I had an appointment in the area and finally...a chance to try Stone Soup out. I drool over their Facebook menu posts everyday so I made this a 'must try' and so glad we did. My husband and I each had their Tex Mex Panini special and it was delicious. We got take out so we could drive down and eat by the water but the inside was very cute, clean, and everything 'foodwise' looked good. We'll definitely be back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank UpstateNYGal
Gardiner, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most beautiful and delicious cake”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Stone Soup made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that was so beautiful and delicious it helped make my daughter's bat mitzvah even more special. With a few extra flowers from the florist, the cake matched the centerpiece and the leaves were made with white chocolate, so gorgeous! Delivered and set up so beautifully -- highly recommend for cakes and the restaurant in Kingston is the best for lunch and dinner. Great home cooked, wholesome food!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank LAG1955
“Stone Soup is awesome!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

Amazing food. My only complaint is that the don't have a high chair. I can't go there to eat with my two year old. Other then that it's perfect.

2 Thank CaitTheGreat24
Slingerlands, New York
“Wonderful homemade food, great variety, friendly service.”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

This was a great place for lunch. I was meeting someone for lunch, Kingston was in the middle between us. I picked this place because of the review on trip advisor.

It is very easy to miss, tucked in on Broadway. There about 10 tables, very comfortable. You order at the counter, and the food is delivered to your table. The menu has a tremendous variety, all homemade, and many healthy and vegetarian items. Nothing fancy here, just good wholesome food for lunch.

I had a cup of veggie chili and meat chili was available as well. I followed that with a hummus wrap, which had many vegetables, and two grape leaves on the side. My dining partner had a cup of seafood bisque which looked wonderful and a Reuben sandwich ditto.

This is a great little place for lunch and I would certainly go somewhat out of my way to get there. The service was great, very friendly.

1 Thank Rhapsodyinblue