“great fare, and nice redress of the one flaw”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 209 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia area
“great fare, and nice redress of the one flaw”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We'd heard good things about this chain but had never been before. Chaz was an attentive server who took care to make sure we understood things we otherwise might not have. The mains came with two sides, and we were really pleased with the generous house salads and nicely cooked baked potatoes we ordered. (The amount of salt on the exterior of the potatoes, however, is taxing to the sodium count of anyone who eats the peels.)
As to the entrees, the prime rib was quite excellent. The steak, ordered rare, arrived 'medium' but was remedied with a replacement.
Draft beers were great. We'll seek this chain again.

• Visited August 2013

Niagara Falls, New York
“Disinterested Waitstaff and sides were out of the can....”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Have eaten here on 3 occasions and each time there was a issue. The waitstaff is totally disinterested in you unless you are under 30 and have ' eyes' for the servers. Food orders were botched and food was cold. Sent steaks back as they were 'bloody' not rare. Sides seem to be canned goods. Will not try it again. Additionally in May of this year the server dropped something and I was the recipient of that blunder... a free dessert would have been appropriate but nothing like that was about to happen..instead I got ' are you OK ?' while I took napkins and tried to dry myself .. even bringing napkins to the table was an issue, had to ask..' would you please get me some napkins ? ' OK I get it... my luck has run out at the Texas Roadhouse..Burger King Dollar Menu sounds like the best deal in Kingston !!

• Visited July 2013
Cocoa, Florida
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The restaurant was packed, we had a party of 8, we ended up sitting in two booths. The restaurant is really not set up for parties larger than 6, but it was still enjoyable.

We had steak, shrimp, salmon and fish and chips. The food was very good, cooked just right. The grilled shrimp comes on a bed of rice, the rice was delicious, as was the shrimp. Our waitress did a great job taking care of us, as busy as the restaurant was, we were well taken care of.

• Visited August 2013
NY
“Good Food”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Stopped here this past Thursday for dinner. We were seated immediately & our server was close by to great us. We have eaten at this chain a few times & have been more than pleased each time, this visit was no different. Our good was well prepared & service was outstanding. I didn't find it to be loud as other reviews have stated.

• Visited May 2013
Olive, New York
“Loud”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

When I think about this restaurant the first word that comes to mind is "loud". I've eaten there about 4 times since it opened and its been very noisy each time. The other thing I don't like is what they do to French fries. They overly season them to the point they don't taste like potatoes.
If you really want a good steak, take the drive to Saugerties and eat at La Cucina. Amazing steaks. I realize you can't compare a gourmet privately owned restaurant with a chain, but I'd save my money and go private any day. The Roadhouse is just mediocre.

• Visited September 2012