“Hotdogs are my weakness....”
Review of Dallas Hot Weiners

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dallas Hot Weiners
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great little place for a hot dog lunch. My daughter treated me to lunch here when she was 10 years old and felt proud that she could afford it. I took my uncle here last month and he is still raving about it. Staff is efficient and cool. You can't beat the price and the basic hotdog and fries lunch is awesome! I do wish they had a ramp for my uncle.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

There is nothing like it. They have the best hot dog sauce I have ever had! It is a small family run place. The accept cash only!!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Make no mistake about it. This place sells hot dogs and has for more than 50 years. No changes. Yeah you can get other stuff there, but why would you want to? Plainly these are the best hot dogs available anywhere on earth! Just go in, with down and say "two with everything and fries, and a diet coke." You will be transported to hot dog heaven, and, just as you were after your first sexual experience, unable to give these dogs up!

I first ate there in the 50's and now come up every year to have my "two with everything, fries and a diet coke."

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This is an old style diner (limited menu, small space)But what sets it apart is the old time feel. Customers know each other, and teh place is known for it's hot dos, The secret sauce keeps 'em coming back for more. People order two and three "weiners" at a time. If you don't want the sauce you have to say so.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This is a definitely biased review. I ate these coney dogs a lot as a kid since it was close to school and lunch hour and all. But they still kill it decades later. I know lots of other guys who visit down from hundreds of miles away and still go out of their way to hit this place for 2-3 dogs. What can I say? Memories.