“Hampton Inn Kingston”

GreenLeadersSilver level
washington dc, United States
“Hampton Inn Kingston”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this Hotel. I felt that the rooms were very clean, the television worked well, and the room was very satisfactory. The service was generally good. That said there was one service issue I found to be weak. I wanted to extend my stay one more day but the hotel was booked for the weekend. I asked if they could let me know if a room became available, but the front desk said that they did not provide that service. So I called the front desk over the course of the day. Finally the next morning before I checked out I asked again if there was a room available, and only then did they let me know that there was a room available. One would think they would have called me as soon as it was available as I had requested that this be noted for my stay. I thought therefore the service pleasant, but not superior.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
North Potomac, Maryland
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This Hampton Inn feels new, everything is clean and works perfectly, and it is close to town. To top it off, at (the free, hot) breakfast, the sales manager, Sandra Sanicki, politely stopped at our table and asked if we needed any assistance. When we told her we had much of the day free for tourism, she spent a full 15 minutes with us, and fetched very interesting brochures that responded completely to our requests. The hotel was full and we really appreciated her going beyond the call of duty. Kudos!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank NorthPotomac
Perth
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We booked in the same day as we stayed, the receptionist was so helpful, over the phone, and even more helpful with information when we finally arrived. The room was well appointed and a very comfortable bed.
The al included breakfast was a little disappointing but the extremely helpful and welcoming staff made up for that

Green Features: The hotel is certainly working in the right direction to achieVe their goals with enviro friendly notices in the rooms
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Having grown up in Kingston, we knew our hotel choices were very limited. It was a nice surprise to find a Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and the breakfast perfect. The closeness of a great diner was a perk. It just made our road trip much nicer. I depend on Hampton Inns to deliver comfortable accommodations and this one was great!

Room Tip: The hotel is set back from the street and any room would be a good choice.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Merrillville, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

There was no shower curtain in the bathroom and after the room had been cleaned someone used the bathroom and left fecal matter in the toilet. The pillows were not supportive. The front desk staff pre-occupied.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best Hampton Inn's I've stayed at. Always clean and looks like new. The breakfast is always kept up with. I stay with my kids, so we usually come down late and many other places run out of food by then. They don't, it's always fresh up until breakfast is over. The rooms are well kept and anything I call about is tended to immediately.

Stayed July 2014
New York, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very pleased with how clean the room was! Really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn Kingston! It was conveniently located with a CVS and multiple places to eat on the same road. The staff was helpful and friendly. The complementary breakfast had good food and was a convenient way to stop for a quick breakfast before starting a day of activities.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston
Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel & Conference Center
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Hampton Inn New Paltz
Hampton Inn New Paltz
#1 of 5 in New Paltz

Been to Hampton Inn Kingston? Share your experiences!