Deising's Bakery, Restaurant, and Catering
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Kingston
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a European Bakery and Cafe serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. Our award winning bakery (winner "Best Bakery in America" award) tantalizes you w/ over 300 fresh baked breads, rolls, desserts, donuts, bagels, pies, gourmet cookies and cupcakes and so much more. Our restaurant (winner Best Breakfast in the Hudson Valley) serves awesome omelettes, Belgian waffles, homemade pancakes and much more. For lunch, enjoy Manhatten style deli sandwiches, big 8 oz burgers, the best homemade quiches, and our signature homemade soups.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Good News: Very good bakery, options for picking up delicious sandwiches & yogurts to go, good service. I did a combination of those the first morning here. In a way, here's the worst news: the Napoleon pastry was the best I've ever had! Next morning, I ate breakfast in the restaurant. Lovely place, clean decor with art on the walls for sale. Enjoyed the option of cantaloupe instead of potatoes. But the omelet: oops. Canned (?) spinach and canned mushrooms on what should have been a delicious omelet. Instead, barely tolerable. (I don't remember the last time I had canned spinach.) But I like this place so much, I'll be back next time I'm in town. I think I'll have scrambled eggs.

1  Thank sumersfree

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can tell you that deising's bakery is the best, so fresh and soooo good ! Taste like good old home made from mom! All there bakery items are great!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went a couple of weeks b/f Mother's Day and had a fabulous breakfast. Food was good, hot, and waitress was excellent. We were a party of 7.

Went on Mother's Day with the same party of 7 and all that was offered was the buffet which was over-priced and cold food. Room was crowded but wait staff was very pleasant.

Recommending to not visit on a holiday weekend when just the buffet is available.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Deisings won recognition as the top bakery some years ago. It continues to provide great food, great service and really good prices for breakfast and lunch along with the bakery.
Really good meals, sandwiches and of course all kinds of bakery items.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I love the baked goods. The almond horns are exceptional and the Chocolate covered macaroon is one of the best I've ever had. Haven't eaten here except the baking. I'm giving it five stars because for around here it is the best bakery. Not cutting edge, but most of the baked goods are very well made and reasonably priced.