“Excellent sandwich”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Excellent sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

Excellent service, laid back atmosphere. Variety and choices galore. They are always willing to substitute or personalize. I love the hand written signs explaining the sandwiches. Everything I have tried has been excellent, but I always go back to the house burger. It is excellent! Small drink and chip selection but that's not why I am there anyway.

Kingston, New York
“One of a Kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

Joe Beez is a one of a kind sand which shop. All of their sandwiches are delicious. They create their own sandwiches and be fair warned. There is no regular menu that you can hold in your hands you'll have to search the walls of hand written and printed sandwiches to pick the one that you want. I wasn't expecting it at first and I spent at least 15 minutes standing there reading most of them trying to figure out what I wanted. I'm indecisive though.

Overall great sandwich shop. They have hot and cold sandwiches. They also have burgers but they'll come on a sub rather than your typical hamburger roll (the sub rolls are great for them!)

Also I've never been to their normal location but I know their newer location on Broadway has no seating so don't come here expecting to find a place to sit.

• Visited September 2012
beacon ny
“Choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

When you walk into this deli you are almost overwhelmed by the number of sandwich options posted all over the walls. A large variety with lots of flavor.

• Visited April 2012
Kingston, New York, United States
“Amazing good, not a great experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

We have been to Joe Beez in the past at their old location, which was awesome! Heard they moved to Broadway, so we took the kids there. No tables, no place to sit down now. We parked out front and got take out. In the ten minutes we were ordering, getting our food a cop gave us a parking ticket for $20.00. The food was great, but I would have paid the toll if we were staying. Just not a great time. The Godfather is AWESOME!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Brian F
Kingston, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love me some Joe's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Have been fortunate enough to try multiple subs there and can say they have a variety of subs for everyone. Must try the classical Prodigy.... Personal favorite is Killing Me Softly.

• Visited July 2012