“in a RUSH?”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2012

TACO BELL is Clean the food is the same @ all TACO BELLs consistant measured portions they have it down to a science.
great if you are running short of time grab it on the Run...

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I only order one thing from their menu, the seven layer burrito, and it is consistently good. The service is quick and they will allow special requests (extra guacamole, no tomatoes - that sort of thing) without complaints. You can use the drive up window, if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

If you've got a jones for a Taco.. it's right in front of the hotel.

1  Thank NJCruisegirl
Reviewed 20 February 2011

My friends and family think (know) I am a little off my rocker, but I make it a priority to go to every Taco Bell that I can find when I travel, so I have been to Taco Bells from Panama City, Florida to Anchorage, Alaska and everywhere in between. I can vouch that not all Taco Bells are created equal.

Since I live in Kingston, I have two choices for my weekly Taco Bell fix, the mall or the stand alone. The one in the mall is horrible so I avoid it, the one down the hill from the mall is, as far as Taco Bell's go, above average. It is clean (most of the time), comfortable, and since I am a regular, I am treated very well by the staff.

So, if you want to go to Taco Bell, you won't find a better one from Albany to NYC, believe me, I have been to them all, seriously.

By the way, just in case you are curious, the best Taco Bell I have ever been to is at Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA. Hey, I know what you are thinking, but, we all have our idiosyncrasies.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Athens, New York
Reviewed 25 December 2009

New Taco Bell decor, with friendly service and easy access.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook