“Great Food!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston, New York
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Belive it or not but taco bell has really come a long way. The food was really good and tasty! No problems at all with anything i ever order from here. And the staff was very good!

• Visited May 2014

Mumbai
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

nice place to hangout and trying new delicacies...In India, there is no Taco Bell outlet, hence it was new place for me. I loved those crispy Chicken Chalupas. Try it out! Taco Bell is has good taste and reasonable. I loved it.

• Visited December 2012
Saugerties, NY
“Fresco Menu”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Taco Bell is Taco Bell...but I wanted to specifically mention the Fresco menu if you're trying to watch your calories and need an occasional fast food option. I get the chicken soft tacos at 150 ca each, basically the fresco is no dairy, and no fried shell. But you get fresh cilantro sprinkled on which is yummy. 2 is perfect for lunch.

• Visited March 2013
Kingston, New York
“yuck”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I will never do this again I was hungry so I stopped in this food is for hungry teens that will eat garbage It was disgusting I had to toss it out I get nausea just thinking about it

Visited September 2012
St. James, NY
“Good quick food, but no black olives?”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This Taco Bell was located right in front of our hotel so it made it easy to grab dinner one night. I hadn't eaten at Taco Bell in a while but I used to frequent it many years ago. The food was good, much as I remembered, but they used to have black olives on the nachos I thought. Never, they told me! Oh well, I enjoyed it anyway.

• Visited December 2012