Quality Inn & Suites Kingston
Rodeway Inn(Kingston)
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The hotel is dirty! The lack of security is appauling. I cannot believe they stuck a single female in the back of the hotel. My phone in the room did not work.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2011

My wife and I stayed at the inn On the way to Syracuse. It was late and we show the hotel and decided to spent the night. Front desk receptionist was very friendly and helpful. He recommended a Italian restaurant that had a wonderful food. Hotel room was very clean and comfortable and had a good night sleep before we went on to our destination. It was a perfect location right off the exit. We recommend this Place to any travelers who is looking for good place in Kingston.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Not at this joint.! It takes 10-15 minutes for the hot water to "kick in"..Yes, run the water till the hot water kicks in.. Talk about waste of our dear natural resource, water! Oh, yes, the clerk confirmed that " they are having circulation issues!!!!" If you care about our water and the enviornment and we're in the Hudson Valley, for God's sake, "the advocates of naturalism" , duh!
Please drive pass this wasteful joint! The hot button is environment and this place has no concern about their wasteful use of water, or their community . This is a classic case of abuse of our natural resources, here it's just wasted, "till the hot water kicks in", and guess what kids, they offer no apologies!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beentheredonthatNy
Reviewed 23 February 2011

I stayed here on the way home from Boston after I found that the Hampton Inn was full. Regular rate was ~$100, but I was only charged $89. After staying in Red Roof Inns for two nights, this place felt like the Ritz. The room was soundproof, and I couldn't hear the Thruway, which was 100 feet from my room. Contrary to other reports, the outside locks worked. The room was renovated, except for a mirror in the bathroom that dates back to the hotel's Ramada days, with everything looking relatively new. The showerhead in the bathroom will keep you in there for a long time. I didn't feel like checking out the pool or fitness area. The only real downsides were no continental breakfast due to the restaurant and that I couldn't access the Internet.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 14 February 2011

This was the worst hotel we ever stayed in . We had no heat until 10:30 at night. It took almost 8 hours to warm the room up. When returning lat e at night we couldn[t get in to our room since the key no longer worked, and it took an hour of haggling with the fron t desk to get in. The security parking lot door that used to be key entrance only was broken so anyone could get in.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple