Super 8 Kingston
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn(Kingston)
US$73
US$56
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$128
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
Courtyard
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$142
Residence Inn
US$121
HIExpress.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanolympic dinerthe general managernys thruwayhousekeeping staffwould stay againeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Came up for a weekend of Snowboarding at Belleayre mountain with my girlfriend and decided to book this motel because it was close to the mountain and cheaper than the other places around. Was a little worried about staying here after some of the reviews I read on this site. Let me start off by saying that my girlfriend is a princess. She is easily grossed out by any little thing which made me more nervous because I was afraid she might not like the room. When we arrived the front desk person was friendly. We got to our room and was very surprised to see how new and clean everything was. Bed sheets and pillows were very clean. The bathroom was in perfect condition, not one spec of dust, hair or dirt. Sink was clean as well ..... The only complaint I have is that the carpet could have been vacumed a little better. But besides that everything else in the room was very very clean. My girlfriend did not complain one bit about the room. And like I said she is a princess and gets grossed out by any little thing. So trust me when I say .... If she approved of it then this place is worth the stay. Great restaurants and bars in the area made the stay even more pleasant. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOTEL. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE IDIOTIC REVIEWS SOME PEOPLE LEAVE !!! Overall I give this place two thumbs up. WILL BE STAYING HERE AGAIN FOR SURE.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manolo718
Reviewed 5 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2013

stayed here righ after hurricane sancy leveled long island I must say This super 8 is one of the best i have stayed at yet! the the staff was very courteous and very helpful! continental breakfast is continental breakfast what do y0ou expect. was traveling with a friend who had two dogs and for a petfriendly hotel there was not one pile of dog droppings anywhere u wouldnt think this place wasnt pet friendly just by looking at it. really clean. the only peeve i have is that the washing machine had an odor to it and the dryer was older than my grandmother. thats it oh and the general manager was A ok as far as managers go (hey they have a job to do right?)

Room Tip: any room of the rooms at this location are adequate
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends