“Don't miss the Saratoga Chips!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Curly's Grille

Curly's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Curly's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Lackawanna
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Jamaican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
ALBANY
“Don't miss the Saratoga Chips!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

OMG - the Saratoga Chips (hand made, thin cut, deep fried with gorgonzola cheese are unbelievable! HUGE portion - enough for 4 but the two of us could not stop eating them! I also had steak and it was excellent. Staff were fantastic. Free parking in the lot across the street. If I am ever in this area again I would definitely return.

Visited June 2014

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Curlys was great !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I had an excellent dinner the other night at Curly 's in downtown Lackawanna , NY.

The restaurant was recommended by a hotel staff member we were staying at.

My wife had an excellent fish dinner and I had a very good chicken dinner served on a hot plate.

Both meals were great and more than enough to eat.

We each had a dessert which was also very good.

The atmosphere was good too and you could actually carry on a conversation.

We would both recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Buffalo
“Destination Lackawanna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you never thought you would drive to Lackawanna, NY for great food and service think again. At Curly,s everything is just terrific

Visited May 2014
SF Bay Area
“I always end up here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

When I visit family in the Hamburg area we always end up at Curly's - and I've never been disappointed. The owners do a good job of melding Caribbean cuisine with what the locals expect, while stretching the boundaries a bit: I think the combination of comfy, old-fashioned working-class ambiance (it's been a bar since forever) and interesting but sorta familiar-sounding food get people like my culinary-conservative relatives to venture beyond their comfort zones. You know how it is - first you decide to try the black bean soup (and it is good), then next time you go for something with a bit of a kick, then you're hooked on the spices. I was particularly impressed by the chicken piri-piri they had as a special for the recent Taste of Buffalo promotion - as were the 5 of 6 people in our party who got it! It's on the pricy side for the area, but well worth it. Too bad it's 2500 miles away.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tardigrade
Lackawanna, New York
“A Great Local Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Been a fan if Curl's for years. The service is always excellent. The food even better. You can't go wrong the black bean soup or conch fritters for appetizers. I am a creature of habit, I always order the same thing chicken ochie . Highly revommend it,peanut encrusted chicken filets with a banana mango chutney.the best. There is so etching on the menu for everyone you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DrDEbDDS1964

Been to Curly's Grille? Share your experiences!