“Pleasant Stay”

Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lackawanna
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed for one night. Room was clean and comfortable and everyone was courteous. Nice breakfast. However, it is a little out of the way for good eating establishments. Price was reasonable and competitive for the area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CliffTraveler2014
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We spend 5 nights @ this Best Western PLUS and it was a very good stay. Quiet area a little away from hustle and bustle - but close to food and shopping. Will stay again if I need to travel here. Online rate was very good for the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The room had mold in the shower and the room smelled either of dog or mildew. The hotel has a deal with a trucking company and treats their truckers very well but not a biker friendly hotel. Front desk in the evenings was not very friendly or helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I decided on staying at a Best Western for my Buffalo shopping trip because I have never had a bad experience at a Best Western... so this is a first for me. Don't get me wrong, the rooms were spotless and spacious. Everything I needed was provided for me. However, the staff were completely horrible and unwelcoming. Never once was I greeted, asked how I was or how my stay was, or even a thank you for our business. Next time, I will be staying elsewhere for my shopping trips. Somewhere where my business is appreciated and where customer service is a priority.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the Taste of Buffalo and the staff was very courteous and the hotel provided a good breakfast. The drive to downtown was under five minutes and was an easy commute. I would surely stay here again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Except for the wifi connection all the other aspects of my stay at this place was good. Need to appreciate the good breakfast that this place provides. The drive to Niagara from this place is very convenient and that was our primary purpose to stay here

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We arrived at the hotel very late and were happy for a place to lay down. The stay wasn't overly friendly, but we weren't there to make friends anyways. We were just passing through so for one night it was very nice. The rooms seemed clean. The location was ok as it was just off a highway. The hot breakfast in the morning was very nice. There was something there everyone liked. The breakfast went until 9:30 so we decided to head down around 9:15. Be sure to get there early because as soon as the c lock struck 9:30 the strafe started putting the breakfast away even though there were still 5 families in the room still eating and trying to feed their children. I'm not sure why there was such a rush, but it annoyed me enough that I felt like I couldn't have finished eating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lackawanna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90
Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Buffalo South/I-90
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#10 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Best Western - On The Avenue

Been to Best Western Plus The Inn of Lackawanna? Share your experiences!