“Wonderful Location”

Pinebrook Motel
Pinebrook Motel
Ranked #72 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Reviewed 6 September 2011

The best thing about the motel is the location which is not far from Village and not in the crazy busy area so you can relax when you are at the motel. Unlike other motels in the area, you can relax and have a quite time when in room or even in motel's public area. Pool is huge and a big plus for kids and adults too as it's deep enough for adults to enjoy. You can see and hear the sound of brook from the newly built deck, it wasn't there when we visited 3 years ago but now it even enhances the enjoyment and you can BBQ and eat at the deck looking at the lake. Rooms are nice size and clean and you can have lake view from the motel (but not from the rooms. )

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2011

we stayed at the hotel on 9/1/11 in room 16 and that night we found bedbugs. we spoke to the owners and all they said to us was do you want another room. The cleaning girl just changed the bed sheets and the room was reopened.we went to a 5 star hotel that night. I will never stay there again!

Room Tip: before you put your bags down look at the beds for bedbugs
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This was our first time at pinebrook motel.it was an awesome experience for my family.rooms were very clean and comfortable.my kids loved the pool.it was clean and well kept.and yes location was great..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jenni w
Reviewed 13 August 2009

I have always stayed at this motel for many years......2 yrs ago it was sold........then everything went downhill from there. Air didnt work in one room....tv didnt work in another...bathtub didn't drain ...it was like taking a bath and shower all in one.

Need I say more????

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 11 August 2009

The rooms are very confined. Also there was hair in the shower and also we saw ants in the bathroom. I brought my son to the pool and it was so over crowded I just wanted to leave. Also there is NO HBO it's just basic cable. They refused to refund us out money because we didn't want to stay the second night. The creek out back of the hotel you couldn't even get to because it was all blocked off. But as they say you get what you pay for. I would never stay here again. Also if you need ice you would have to wait til the office is open to get any. I would not recommend staying here. It was all Arab or Palastine rest camp. Never again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank aceout09
Reviewed 14 April 2009

We stayed here quite a few times, and never had a problem with the owner. She was always very nice to us. She told us about a great place to get the "best frozen drinks on the lake" @ The Adirondack (make a left had turn out of Pinebrooks lot and head towards Bolton Landing, you won't be disappointed). She let my husband and daughter
check out the brook behind the hotel.

Lake George is one of our favorite places to visit, the shopping is
awesome...the lake is breathtaking.

We've been heading down south for vacations the last two years, and haven't been
to Lake George. From what I'm reading here, the Pinebrook is under new management? I'll miss the former owners if that is the case.

*since we haven't been to the Pinebrook since new management took over, we're basing our review/recommendation on the former owners.

Barb & George S.
Monroe, NY

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2008

This was my first trip to Lake George, the hotel was an average, comfortable hotel..nothing fancy but really nice. The owners are awesome..very friendly...... The room was cute.. a little small but it is perfect for the basics. You cannot beat the price. Behind the motel is the nicest babbling brook that my boyfriend and I climbed into ( even though your not supposed to) and we frolicked in the water.
The pool was clean and the location of the motel is walking distance from everything. All in all we had a great weekend. If it wasnt for the long drive from NYC I would surely go back ;)

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)