“I think I was hosed!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went in 2012 it was great. Last night I'm pretty certain I was served Lloyd's BBQ pulled pork, microwaved! It was bad. Italian stuff was good.

1  Thank Wireless812
justjj0001, Manager at Smokey Joe's Saloon & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Sorry for your bad experience....When you were here last the RIBS were great, then wouldn't you think something might have gone wrong with this one? We've done the RIBS the same for over twenty years.......You might have wanted to speak to someone and we could have corrected it at the time.......As far as Lloyd's, don't know who that is.........I think we were the one's who got HOSED!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Smokey Joe's Saloon & Grill

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had one of the best ribs in a long time, my wife had the swordfish and she said it was very good and fresh. Our waiter was great, very pleasant and professionally. We will be back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

after day of shopping-got thirsty & hungry-had excellent dinner-best ribs in town-was nice to see friends from Hudson-we will be back soon. Steve & Carol

Reviewed 21 August 2013

When taking 'day trips', I like to read reviews for restaurants in the area to help us decide where to go....so I thought I should add our opinion to help others make a choice as well. After a walk in the Village of Lake George, we stopped at The Gaslight Bar & Grill (also after reading some pretty great reviews)....and it was the best decision of the day.. We cooled of with some cocktails (at the bar....happy hour)....and , after appetizers,.....had the best chicken, ribs,and cornbread . Our waitress was a doll.....the place, in general is immaculate and welcoming.....'Looking forward to a return visit!

1  Thank karaoke2
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The meal was great . Best Ribs I have ever had ( juicy , fell off the bone and just the right taste). Service was great !!!! And a visit from the owner Jerry made the evening perfect.

snapshotlakegeorgeny, Owner at Smokey Joe's Saloon & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you very much....,.