“We visited for the Balloon Festival the end of September!”

Seven Dwarfs Motel & Cabins
Ranked #65 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Reviewed 3 October 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Seven Dwarfs Motor Court for 2 nights at the end of August, the rates were very low ($80 with taxes included) so we figured we would give it a go. Prior to visiting I had spoke with the owner (I didn't catch her name) she was very sweet and very helpful!!! That made me feel comfortable from the start visiting the motel.
Check in was very easy and the cabins are cute! We stayed in one of the Queen rooms (White Cabins) They are a bit dated but if your not fussy then you won't have any problems, the rooms are nothing special but they are CLEAN. We had a little refrigerator and a small t.v. The bathroom was also very clean and had plenty of towels! Beds were basic and pillows were fluffy. Overall the place was perfect for a two night stay, this motel is on Canada St so everything you could possibly need is anywhere from a 2 to 10 minutes drive....The lake is walking distance if you wanted to go for a stroll....We would return but not sure I would stay here during the busy time when the motel is double the price.
This is the place for you if your fine with basic accommodations in Lake George!

I had family staying in one of the red cabins (two full beds) there place a bit bigger and had a lovely steam behind their cabin with a picnic area and a grill!!!! Very nice! (Inside was the same, a bit dated but CLEAN) They to said they would stay again when prices are low.

Room Tip: Each cabin has it's own parking space! Convenient!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gratefulkate78

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I found this property on line and wanted to stay in the cabin by the brook despite reading the negative reviews. I did book the cabin and when I checked in I was impressed at first, the room was clean, had a queen bed, bathroom, tv & fridge and porch that overlooks the brook. The only problem was that they must have had a very recent bad storm because there was a huge tree that was uprooted in front of the porch and laying accross the brook along with several other trees that were uprooted. But otherwise It didn't bother me. The parking space for my cabin was small, if you had a big vehicle you would have a problem. The community kitchen was the only thing that bothered me, I wanted to heat up some frozen dinners in the micro-wave and it was filthy, They should either clean it or put one in each room then it would likey stay clean. The owners were seemed nice, we asked them for extra towels and they got them right away. We stay at cabins in old forge and these cabins are luxurious compared to them but lack the ambiance. My girlfriend loved the cabin and I enjoyed it as well. Property was well maintained, however they need to cut up those uprooted trees.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chucky69
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We were recently planning a 3 day trip to Lake George and debated on where to stay, After hours of searching websites and reviews we decided to take a chance on Seven Dwarfs Motor Court. We booked the 2 bedroom log cabin and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. the cabin was very roomy and clean. The brook right next to the cabin was peaceful. All in all we will be staying there again next time.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I just came home today from staying at the 7 Dwarfs for the past 3 days. My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the white cabins. First impression was that it was very small and carpet was dirty in some spots, bedspread and blanket seemed stained and had cigarette burn holes. Upon further inspection, the toilet paper in the bathroom was the cheapest one could ever purchase, had to go out to buy our own. It was like sandpaper but thinner. My biggest complaint, was that there were no electrical outlets in the bathroom and one power strip in the bedroom, but nothing could be plugged in there and actually reach the mirror. During the day, you had the owner's kids (at least 4 or them) running around the parking lot, screaming, getting in visitor's way when trying to drive out. During our stay, I did see several ants in the cabin. Overall, I would not stay here again, I could not wait to get home to a clean, quiet, comfortable environment.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was our first time stay at 7 dwarfs motel and we loved it.we saw the website and booked because cabin looked so cute but the place was even nicer than website.we had three rooms,one for my family and two other two for my sisters.Rooms were very clean and comfortable.There was lot of space outside the rooms for our kids to play.we did bbq by the stream and enjoyed it a lot.pool was lot of fun,very clean and refreshing.In short everything was great,we stayed for 7 nights and can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: brown cabins and 2 bedroom efficiency are bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This cabin motel is fairly cute and we were attracted to it for the 7 Dwarfs theme, which more the looks of the small houses in which the cabin are made than the real Disney theme. We stayed at a log cabin by the brook, which happens to be the farthest away from the state road 9. I f you can stay there when its not too hot to sleep with the AC on, the sound of the brook will sooth your night away. You can use a common kitchen and some small charcoal BBQs outside set up next to some tables by the brook. I made the reservations a month in advance and it was no vacancy for the whole week-end we stayed. I wouldn't think of it as a luxury stay, more like an upgrade to camping in a tent. The size of the 1 Queen bed cabin will force you to find something to do in the are, you will definitely not want to stay in late, but Lake Georges in definitely the spot for many entertaining activities.

Room Tip: Any wood or Log cabin will be by the brook and away from the street and come in a time when the need...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I thought the little cottage idea sounded wonderful. What a mistake. They took the money immediately when I got there. I was then told we would have the cottage that is only about 10 feet from the road, which is the main road, trucks, cars all hours of the day and night. I told her we refused to stay there and wanted another cabin. She then gave me another one. At first it cozy, but after really looking at it the beds were from the early 1900's, the air conditioner hardly worked. the bathroom was horrible- The room had a nasty smell. We immediately went and bought Lysol. I think I used the whole can. i sprayed the beds,rug, bathroom, everything. We were very uncomfortable, We stayed both nights as planned because they already had all our money for the room. We felt like the beds had bed bugs and months later we now have them in our home. We are so disgusted that they get to advertise nd mislead people. Should be shut down.

Room Tip: Do not go!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple