“One of my favorites” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #39 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: We specialize in Hibachi, Sushi, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. We have everything from Steaks to Sea Urchin. The dining room has 3 private Tatame rooms and we also have 8 large hibachi tables. Reservations accepted for Hibachi only.
Lake George, New York
“One of my favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I always look forward to Sushi Yoshi opening for the summer season. Their sushi lunch special is such a great deal. Went for dinner with a couple of friends the other night and ate at one of the hibachi tables. It was also very good, but their sushi is still my favorite. The only thing I don't love is that the atmosphere is a little dark.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

New York City, New York
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have pass by all the time on my previous visit this time I got a menu on the hotel and look thru it. I will go back it was very fun the cook was very funny as he make your food my son like it , they have a good variety.

Visited June 2014
“Perfect except for two small gripes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Sign outside says 25% off with NYS ID. I asked the hostess if a NYS license counted & she said yes. When we went to pay the waitress said discount wasn't good on lunch items. The other gripe is the ladies room has handles on faucets & air dryers. However the sushi was excellent. My husband's chicken dish was excellent & the waitress was friendly & competent. Good value also.

1 Thank Jenireader
Warwick, New York
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This place was a nice surprise. We had just come off the road and wanted lunch before heading to our hotel. From start to finish they did a great job. Our waitress was pleasant and knowledgeable and the rolls were creative and delicious. There are some good local beers on the menu too.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Cool Chinese place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Of all the culinary disasters we had in an otherwise pleasant trip in Lake George this was a saving grace. Decent (not top class) Asian food, good service, reasonable prices and nice decor. Can't complain at all!!!

• Visited June 2014