“Good Pizza & Wings”

Ranked #19 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had slices of pizza, buffalo wings and salad. All were really good. The pizza was crispy, the wings had good flavor and the salad was fresh.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Never a problem here at the pizza place/restaurant. Never treated like a tourist and food is reasonably priced and good!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went for a quick dinner on the night we arrived. The service was very good and the location was good. We ordered stuffed pizza slices and the taste was good but way too much cheese and not enough other fillings. I had a meat slice and the one meat was mysterious to me so I took it off. The price was fair for the location.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My hubby had the veal and enjoyed it... but my daughter and I shared a personal pizza, we couldn't even finish it.. if you think this is good pizza you dont know what good pizza is...

1  Thank Krysnfrank
Reviewed 2 July 2014

It is somewhat unusual for Brazilian couples to stop over on their USA vacations in Lake George, NY and, on both occasions, choose to have dinner at the same place. My wife and I understand that Giuseppe's Restaurant and Pizzeria deserves a very special mention, for its atmosphere, for the high standard of the attendants and - you can't forget this - the delicious cuisine, we digged into two dozen baked clams (flown from Newport, VA) and followed by spaghetti with mushroom sauce and ziti alla bolognese, Dessert was tiramisu topped with Bailey's and a great cheesecake. In few words, it makes you want to come back for more, which we certainly will!!