“Convenient and great!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Malta, NY
“Convenient and great!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn for Lake George Elvis Festival. Time is at a premium when it comes to meals and I have had many disasters in previous years. This year we opted to run back to the hotel and eat dinner and enjoyed the breakfast buffet on Saturday morning. Smart move! The food was fantastic and Bob at the bar made everything effortless. We were able to have a drink, have dinner and still have time to freshen up, change and get back to the Forum on time every night. Everything was fabulous and I look forward to doing it all again next year. May even stop up during the season just for breakfast or dinner as I do not live far away.

• Visited June 2013
Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you for your review. The Elvis event is becoming one of the best weekends of the entire year. I am glad that you enjoyed our food, and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Hamilton, Canada
“Best Hotel Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We stay in ALOT of hotels and have generally found hotel breakfasts to be a disappointment but the lovely staff at T.R.\s Restaurant were so good at their jobs they made it a real treat. It was great to see all the little ways they paid extra attention to their customers and how they went above and beyond to give each table a great experience.
The food was great too, not so much that you feel sick like some placces but a good assortment and well cooked. My over medium eggs were perfectly cooked, and that isn't usually the case. We will definitely eat here if we return to the area.

Visited May 2013
Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you for your very nice note regarding our breakfast. I am glad that you stopped in. We have a very friendly staff, and a nice local following as well for breakfast. Hopefully, we will see you again, the next time you are in Lake George.

Lake Luzerne, New York, United States
“My "Staycation" at the Holliday Inn, Lake George, NY”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I needed a serious break not far from home and chose the Holliday Inn, Lake George. T.R.'s Restaurant was a part of this complex. I was just planning on chilling in my room for 2 days. I went down for breakfast and at the urging of staff, took a seat in the lounge to see the Lake. From that point on the bartender "Bob" kept me engaged with all the others and I met so many people I didn't leave until it closed at 11:00. I have never felt that welcomed in any establishment before. You now have a repeat customer and as secretary of the Lake Luzerne Regional Chamber of Commerce, I will spread the word.

• Visited April 2013
Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank you very much for your review. Our Lounge remains a very active place with the locals, and with our Resort guests. Bob & Agnes are both fun, and provide a great atmosphere. We are glad that you spent a couple of days with us. See you again.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Consistently good buffet, great food, especially the seafood night on Fridays. Variety of buffet items was exceptional and staff was constantly replenishing items. During the tourist season it tends to get crowded quickly with a waiting line, if you are a local, the off season is best.

Visited January 2013
Thank you very much for your review. My apologies for taking too long to respond.
Our food here is very good, and your comments were appreciated. The Friday Seafood buffet continues to be very popular.

We hope to see you again.

NYC/NJ
“A great value with good food!”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The prime rib on the seafood buffet was really delicious! Breakfast buffet was also great value with great tasting food. Desserts on the nightly buffet were the only disappointment but otherwise it was great.

Visited December 2012