“Good food”

Ranked #34 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

On a three day stay up in Lake George we had breakfast there every morning. Buffet had plenty to choose from.

Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for your note. Our breakfast is awesome, and popular with the locals as well.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Folks, you have got to eat here for dinner. No exaggeration ! Delicious food (burgers, chicken sandwiches, steaks, etc). Breakfast is good too !! KIDS EAT FREE !!!

Thank you for your nice review. Our food here is very good, and our staff is as well. We appreciate you giving us a try.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Being a "local"as well as a patron of The Holiday Inn in Lake George, N.Y. I must comment on breakfast at TR'S. I make a point of enjoying a relaxing breakfast on weekends. At TR'S I am always pleasently greeted when I arrive. Once seated the service is always prompt and efficient. Usually regular staff Lila or Shawna serve me. Members of the supplemental summer staff who have waited on me have done a fine job too. The regular staff knows precisely what I enjoy for my meal. The food is always very good, done just the way I like it. This is a fine way to start my day. Breakfast at TR's is a great value that would be hard to beat.
Well done TR'S!!

Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We love taking care of our neighbors. Many of our local regulars come here for our food, but to also see our great staff. It is important to us to be trusted and supported by our community.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I'm a "local" and a frequent patron of TR'S Restaurant and Lounge. I must comment about the excellent experience I enjoy with every visit. In the restaurant the food is excellent, the service is top notch and always pleasant. TR'S is a great value, not only do they have a fine lunch and dinner menu, there is also a very tasty breakfast that I enjoy regularly.

Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts. We appreciate your support very much.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn for Lake George Elvis Festival. Time is at a premium when it comes to meals and I have had many disasters in previous years. This year we opted to run back to the hotel and eat dinner and enjoyed the breakfast buffet on Saturday morning. Smart move! The food was fantastic and Bob at the bar made everything effortless. We were able to have a drink, have dinner and still have time to freshen up, change and get back to the Forum on time every night. Everything was fabulous and I look forward to doing it all again next year. May even stop up during the season just for breakfast or dinner as I do not live far away.

Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thank you for your review. The Elvis event is becoming one of the best weekends of the entire year. I am glad that you enjoyed our food, and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.