“Had breakfast here”

Ranked #21 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 August 2014

It was a very close restaurant to our hotel and we decided to try it. Really nice, cool atmosphere. Food was good, and prices were average. Nice, quiet, small place to have lunch or breakfast.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had very fond memories of Bank Cafe from a trip to Lake George several years ago, so I was really looking forward to returning for a recent lunch stop. My kids got grilled cheese sandwiches, which were good, but the panini sandwiches my husband and I got weren't as impressive, especially considering they cost around $9. My "buffalo" chicken sandwich had no buffalo flavor at all. We enjoyed sitting outside and the service was fine, but for a $31 lunch, I don't think it was worth it. Would go there again, but maybe only for breakfast.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The Bank Cafe has a limited menu, but enought to please most everyone. Their breakfast sandwich is very good. They also have a great selection of coffees. And the Hot Chocolate is excellent. We ate here both mornings we were in Lake George and would return.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Being a vegetarian, this place was a disappointment. Slow service and not a great variety. Need more tables and chairs outside.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Delicious flavored coffees (although the European cashier didn't understand unsweetened vs sweetened with sugar free sweetener). Great food. Enjoyed the atmosphere. Very nice dependable spot.