“The Local Fave!”

Ranked #3 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialize in coffee roasting. Best espresso beverages presented with free pour latte art! We proud ourselves in delivering the best product around. We make our own bagels and baked goods, including doughnuts. Delicious and fast breakfast and lunch you can enjoy next to the beautiful real wood fireplace. Breakfast and lunch served until 3 pm.
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Caffe Vero is the best place to go for coffee in the village of Lake George. It is the local favorite, run by locals, and simply is really good coffee. Their breakfast and lunch menu is great too, with really nice breads. The staff does their best to get to know you and treat you like a "regular", which is very cool in this day and age. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, bustling at times, and in the winter they have their real wood fire going ALL day long! Don't miss it if you visiting from out of town!

There are newer reviews for Caffe Vero

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I guess I'm the dissenting vote on this place, which I think was just average. My bagel was very hard, not fresh. My daughter's french toast had no flavor, and the coffee was just fair. Sorry, I was hoping for better.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

get an egg sandwich instead. Apparently I had the pancakes last year (not sure if they've improved or not), but this year I had an egg sandwich, over easy, with cheese and a sausage patty on a Kaiser roll - and it was one of the best egg sandwiches I've ever had.

So, next year I'll have to try the pancakes again (or not), but for now, I highly recommend their egg sandwich, it was simply wonderful. So was the coffee, very strong and normal, i.e., no questions on tall or short or whatever it is the other place asks about. Go to Caffe Vero, do.

Trust me.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I am used to frozen hotel breakfast but this time we decided to try Breakfast in the village and came across this place, At first I thought this was just a coffee house and nothing more but was I wrong when my wife insisted we check out the menu and take a look inside. It is much bigger then what appears on the outside, I was surprised to see a whole dining area with waitresses. After sitting down I ordered an amazing Home made Omelet, my wife got a Latte with some Chocolate chip pancakes there was even a kids menu for our kids, Service was top notch as well as food came to us within 10 min max after ordering. Will make sure we visit here on all our Lake George visits.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place that had simple choices, nit an expensive lousy buffet. This is it, good coffee, food was reasonable and fast. Waitress was lousy, rude. The back room where you eat is very loud! There is an echo so it is pretty annoying. The cup of coffee was nice and large and tasted good.