“I Still Miss (& Crave!) This Place”
Review of Caffe Vero

Caffe Vero
Ranked #3 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We specialize in coffee roasting. Best espresso beverages presented with free pour latte art! We proud ourselves in delivering the best product around. We make our own bagels and baked goods, including doughnuts. Delicious and fast breakfast and lunch you can enjoy next to the beautiful real wood fireplace. Breakfast and lunch served until 3 pm.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I Still Miss (& Crave!) This Place”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was floored by Caffe Vero - in a very good way. We were in town for a wedding, and while we would have never picked Lake George as a vacation destination, Caffe Vero was part of making this one of our favorite weekend trips away. I'm a pretty simple coffee girl: plain brew, skim milk, and sugar-free sweetener. Somehow they made a simple drink seem luxurious - so you can imagine what my boyfriend's mocha was - they use melted chocolate and topped it off with froth art.

And can we talk about their food? I started with a scone - and I speak the language of scones, and these spoke to me. The next day, trying to behave, I had the oatmeal - somehow even that was magical. Then we went back for their full breakfast. No regrets.

If you're in the Lake George area, or heck, if you're driving by or near or within 30 minutes of a necessary detour - find Caffe Vero. I wish I could say we would be back soon...

• Visited June 2014

Ellenville, New York
“Good coffee”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I liked the the coffee here and I am a Starbucks man so you know they're doing something right. I ate here 2 days in a row and its not bad. Price was good and staff was very personable. Our server talked to us like we were old friends and it definitely made it very inviting to be here. The food could've used a little more seasoning but the presentation was nice.

Prescott, Arizona
“Better than a diner for breakfast!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a late breakfast and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of service and food. The bagel and egg sandwiches were excellent. The coffee was a bit strong for our taste but the server graciously brought us extra cream which did the trick. It seemed that several people there were regulars and had personal conversations with the wait staff. That was a nice touch. It was a bit dark since there are no windows in the back but we heard that they are moving to larger space. We wish them the best of luck. It's so nice to see a quality, privately owned place that is doing well.

• Visited May 2014
Montreal, Canada
“GREAT espresso!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Amazing espresso - so smooth - rivals our Italian cafes at home. And you can buy their beans to make at home!

• Visited August 2013
Rochester, NY (ROC)
“good coffee, good value”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

best value for breakfast compared to other restaurants offering breakfast in lake george. very good coffee. we came back for tea and coffee after dinner.

Visited May 2014