“Good food at a good price”

Garden Cafe at the Tiki Complex
Ranked #72 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at the Tiki and decided to eat breakfast on our last day before leaving for home . Comfortable , good service and priced well . Slow part of the season so the server took our order , cooked the food , bused the table and was the cashier . Hey , just like the old days . Everything was swell !

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was not expecting to enjoy my breakfast that much! This little tuck away restaurant in the Tiki Resort is worth a visit if you are in Lake George. It is budget conscious and the waitstaff is the most pleasant set of people I've come across. Especially a beautiful young lady, Kristen who went above & beyond.(kept my coffee cup filled, very attentive to a diner's need & my daughter left her purse-which Kristen had already retrieved & held for her) For a table of 4, my wallet happily smiled at the 29$ bill! Highly recommend it to my budget travelers that want to enjoy a great meal in a friendly setting :) side note: awesome home-fries!!!!! *** ask for Kristen- guaranteed service with a smile!**

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Took well over an hour to get served breakfast, they got 2 of our parties order's wrong, everyone was out of coffee and we had to ask 2 or 3 times for it. When one of us went to complain to the staff about how long it was taking as we could plainly see other tables that got there after us were getting their food before us, the cook and the waitresses had it out with each other; each blaming the other and no one taking responsibility or even apologizing to us. The only thing they did to try to make up for it was take the mushrooms off my husband's order because they forgot to put them on and sent them out separate.

1  Thank mila918
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice cafe across the street from the Holiday Inn Resort. We went there for breakfast one morning. The service was great, the food was very good and the price was excellent.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We used coupons in the free area maps for breakfast one morning. What a deal! Next day we returned without coupons and we still got great prices for our selections. Did I mention that they gave free large coffees to go at no charge! If you're staying at the south end of the lake, this is the place to go!