Adirondack Oasis Motel
Tea Island Resort(Lake George)
US$133
US$113
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$215
Admiral Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$100
Heritage of Lake George Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$207
US$190
Quality Inn of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$140
QualityInn
Marine Village Resort(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$143
The Lake George Inn(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$666
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were with a group and arrived in time to throw our things in our room and head for dinner. Our room smelled moldy and mildewy so we turned on the A/C to air it out and headed for dinner. When we returned it still smelled very bad and we couldn't see breathing that all night so we went to the front to see if they had Lysol or an answer(motel was full). We were met by a very rude man who came and said 'it didn't smell that bad'. We were fortunate to find another room at a very nice spot down the road at 11:00 at night and moved. In the morning, after much discussion(a little heated) we were refunded our two nights minus a $40 room cleaning fee. We were told what we were smelling was just 'old'. The only good thing I can say is that our friends room did not smell as bad.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Glenn B
Reviewed 29 August 2012

After researching an affordable overnight stay our children...one being autistic(hence the only one night need for a motel as he only likes to be away from home for so long)we came across this motel/cabin..rates were reasonable and we spoke to TWO employees who took our reservation and card info and reserved for us....we showed the kids the website which showed a pool,playground and basketball court and they were so excited...the next day another woman calls back and said she had to cancel our reservation because they dont book for just one night...i said to her that not one but two employees confirmed to us our stay and that our children would be very upest as they had seen the website and were so looking forward to it..she then replied to me..."oh their kids,theyl get over it"....I said she was a bad business woman and very unprofessional...she then screamed in my ear that shedidnt want us there anyway!!!I was so beside myself!!!THEN after threatening a bad review and a report to the BBB regarding her unprofessionalism before hanging up she must have thought twicwe...she called back and said"well I guess you can stay..we will take the loss of it only being one night and not 3"....I told her after the way she treated me on the phone that I wouldnt stay there if it were the last place on earth and that I was holding true to my promise to spread the word about the"customer service"at her establishment......if thats how they treat people on the phone I cant imagine how you would be treated in person....my children remain very disappointed...shame on her!!!bottom line you have to cancel within ten days as the customer but this motel can cancel on you in 12 hours if they get a bigger clan for a longer stay and can make more money...no matter how many little children the let down....when she first told me she couldnt accomidate us i even offered extra money...she then says how much are ya talkin exactly!!!!omg......speechless!!!!!

Room Tip: stay clear!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Traci B
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Lumpy mattress, torn bedspread - price $80 a night. Do not know if that is good or bad for Lake George. All else was ok.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flyingredhorse
Reviewed 8 September 2010

This was a throw back to motels of another era. The beds were so old and the springs in the mattress squeaked so loudly that we woke each other up when getting up to go to the bathroom. There was no shower head so the water came out in a fine needle like spray too painful to endure. There was no internet, no ice, no coffee available anywhere, no phone, no clock, but yes, there was a paper bath mat (which stuck to my wife's feet after her "shower").

The room was clean and the small fridge worked, but that exhausts the positives (we didn't use the pool so can't say how it was). It was not worth the $90 we were charged even on a Saturday night.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2010

My sister and I needed a place to stay for one night, and we ended up here. The very pleasant woman in the office gave us our room key after locating our room reservation on a huge poster board filled with boxes, that seemed to take the place of a computer. As soon as I went to check in, I started to think about how I was going to word my review!!!! (Sad, but true!) Our room had two double beds, a small table, a dresser, a night stand, a television, and a mini fridge. The bathroom was dated, but appeared clean...the shower was a small stall, the sink actually had a seperate hot and cold faucet, but my favorite feature was.........a paper bath mat!!!! I've never seen such a thing, but it actually worked!! Little soaps and plastic cups were supplied, which is always appreciated! There is a pool. We didn't use it, but it looked nice. As for location, this motel is located right next to an on, and off, ramp for 87. Perfect! If you have more than one vehicle per room, like we did, there is a huge gravel lot across the street. I parked there for about 30 hours, and had no problems. As for this motel's location to the heart of the village, it's a small hike, but totally do-able (if you don't mind a lil'exercise)!! For a Saturday night, in August, we paid $80. A great price!! Like we did, if you stay here, you must keep in mind that you are not paying a ridiculous amount of money for accomodations, so you cannot expect too much!! For one night, this motel was just what we needed!!! I would, for a night or two, stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends