“will never go again”

Ranked #66 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
A TripAdvisor Member
“will never go again”
Reviewed 9 July 2003

When reserving room over the phone for July 4th weekend, I was given a quote of $130, with AAA discount, which included tax. They asked how many in the room and I told them 3 and was still given this rate with a confirmation number. I also reserved one more room for Sat. one night at the same rate.

I didn't check out at front desk which is normal for me, I leave keys in room. When I got my charge, I was billed for $160 per room. After calling to complain, was told there was an extra charge per person of $15 and was not given the discount since I didn't present card at checkin. Was not even offered to remove the 10% from the bill.

Also, do not eat the buffet. Price is $7.95 and everything was cold.
The sterno was turned off on all burners. Potatoes were rubber, scrambled eggs overcooked, the only thing good was the coffee and bagel.

Aircondioner froze up for second night. Was told on the phone that if it was reported earlier in the day, they could do something about it, however, we were not in our room all day. When we returned at 11:00 p.m., it was too late to call, but again, no offer of reducing the bill to what I was quoted when making reservations, which is I wanted.

22 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Travellers also viewed these Lake George hotels
#63 of 89 in Lake George
Fran Cove Motel
Fran Cove Motel
#39 of 89 in Lake George

Been to Rodeway Inn Springhills Lake George? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Springhills Lake George

Property: Rodeway Inn Springhills Lake George
Address: 2447 State Route 9n, Lake George, NY 12845-6008 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn Lake George Hotel)
Region: United States > New York > Lake George
Ranked #66 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn Springhills Lake George 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Springhills Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.